for Thankful

Beautiful! Tiva forever.
11/29/2017 c1 Sue Dooley
Fabulous! Tiva forever.
11/28/2017 c1 BKeh
Excellent chapter. You should write often.
11/28/2017 c1 Bohogal1998
Now That's how it should work! They should just let the fanfiction writers write the show! Cote probably would have stayed then because I've seen fanfics that respected her Character better then the show writers did! Plus some of the ones where she does leave did her exit way better!
7/6/2017 c1 Diana
Just reread. Still enjoying it. Thanks for posting
1/7/2017 c1 S
That was AMAZING. If only that was the way things actually played out...
you're an amazing writer and I love your work.
12/30/2016 c1 Debbie
Love this story. Thank you for continuing with your Tiva stories.
12/29/2016 c1 Guest
How wonderful. I envision this happening. Thanks for posting
12/28/2016 c1 Zivatjl
Thank you for this great/wonderful story. I love it. This is how Ziva and Tony's story should have continued. Thanks again.
12/27/2016 c1 Sue Dooley
Awesome! Perfection! Tiva forever.
12/27/2016 c1 carlota206
such a beautiful chapter, Surprisingly magical.
12/27/2016 c1 rosali sobreira
Incredible, i loved it
12/27/2016 c1 14beatrix.acs
First of all, my dearest sister, it doesn't matter when you publish it. Every single TIVA fanfic is a blessing. :) Second of all, I'm so glad you decided to write this one shot and even if you haven't written anything after finishing Familiar Faces, you will still have more than one story in your account. And for that, I AM thankful.

The beginning was a very nice trip down the memory lane and great insight into Tony's head. We could see the way he changed and grew, sometimes being thankful for the right things, sometimes being thankful for shallow things. Well, in the end, he was thankful for the rightest things of all - his daughter. :)

And what is more cute than to see Tony's and Tali's life in Paris, right? Just awwwwww... I always knew he would be a good dad, no matter how children terrified him. That surprise at the end was very nicely done, hats off for that. You described perfectly Tony's emotions, captured all the important details so we could feel it with him (and boy, we did!). On the other hand, we do feel with Ziva, as well. Not to mention that you added an original plot twist. :)

Either way, it was very sweet, holiday one shot I enjoyed immensely to read. Can't omit to mention that it reminded me Kill Bill in a way which I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but that doesn't matter because I loved it through and through.

Keep up the amazing job. :)
12/27/2016 c1 libs1709
Beautiful story, would have liked to see a little family action but well written.