for Stepping Out of the Shadows

2/15 c10 Roxhall1
please update soon
2/6 c10 JJB
More ! More ! Don't stop there… I for one would like to see a showdown between Bella and Victoria and also, maybe, a long conversation Bella VS Loki ! A romance/love story with Bella and Clint ? I wonder how the Pact will react to that ? Nuff said !
2/5 c10 Roxhall1
please update soon
1/13 c10 SarynJ
I truly hope you continue this!
1/1 c10 Bergerac
The plot in this story is captivating, it held my attention form beginning to end ! I hope you don't intend to stop there ! I am looking forward on how Bella with be as an Avenger. Will the Cullens be in this story ? I for one would like to read on how Bella will kick Edwards ass (damn prick). Thanks !
12/30/2019 c10 3ComplexLayers
I adore crossovers with Twilight but it's like finding a needle in a haystack with finding one that is very well written with a good plot. I know it's been a couple of years since this was updated but I'm hoping that one day you return to finish this. It's an amazing story and I hope one day to read more.
12/23/2019 c10 4loveofSeverusSnape
I’m so in love with this story and hope you update soon!
12/20/2019 c10 8Erudessa-gabrielle
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I'M HAVING TROUBLE PUTTING IT INTO WORDS AND I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE WHERE THIS GOES!
12/17/2019 c10 mistyann thomas
12/15/2019 c10 scarletqueen100521
plz update soon so good
12/8/2019 c10 WhitlockFan4ever
Hi,
This is the second time I'm reading your story, and it's still just as good as the first time. I hope that we will get to read more of this soon. It would be very sad not to see a story with that much potential finished.
Take care!
12/6/2019 c10 Guest
Is this on hiatus or complete? I hope it’s not because I would really like to see how this plays out.
12/6/2019 c10 tianacarin
Please finish this! It’s so good. I love it.
11/22/2019 c10 5SparrowJones96
I know it’s been over two year, but please come back and continue it. It’s amazing!
10/29/2019 c10 jenniferperezblue