for Emerald Flames

12/6/2020 c3 Guest
You know one of my least favorite things. People saying that Andi forced her way into Slytherin, that she was meant to be something else, but you can tell that she is a Slytherin.
11/14/2020 c4 Guest
I've read this fic before and had to come back because I just love it. I love how you're going in a different direction with this, and I wish more people would do a 'andromeda saves regulus' fic.
10/30/2020 c8 Guest
The new format is interesting.
10/30/2020 c3 Guest
Yeah, I really think that you captured them pretty well. Andromeda seems like the person to talk a lot really fast if she is stressed which you captured perfectly.
9/28/2019 c8 LadyAdnanref
Eu vou chorar ali no cantinho e já volto.

WHY?! WHY?! IT'S ALWAYS LIKE THAT! NEVER EVER FINISHED! IT SEEMS A VICIOUS CYCLE!

READER REMINDS OR LOVES REGULUS
READER SEEKS TO READ ALL ABOUT HIM
Reader gets angry for injustices caused TO REGGIE
READER HAS DECIDED TO MAKE HIS STORY REGULUS LIVES
READER DETERMINED DON'T STOP
Author does not complete fanfiction

EU NÃO AGUENTO MAIS
TUDO QUE QUERO É UMA BOA FANFIC COMPLET
É PEDIR MUITO MUNDO?!
3/23/2018 c7 Hamon
Cool story! I love the loophole that your version of Kreacher exploited to save Regulus, and I LOVE Dora. You've got a good thing going here, congrats! Thank you for writing this :)
12/1/2017 c7 auri-australis
This was so niceeeeee yet parts of it were so heartbreaking especially reg panicking at the water. Dora is such a sweet child in this i love it. Eagerly awaiting the next update
11/27/2017 c7 Sasuke-is-Badass
OooOOoh, I like this so far! :D
11/26/2017 c3 Gogglegirl
Awesome, you wrote the Tonkses exactly how I always imagined them! :D
11/24/2017 c7 Novalunni
Oh hey an update! Nice!
I love that Regulus has people that care about him around him, the family fluff is especially sweet and aDORAble.
Good job and good luck with the writing!
5/8/2017 c7 13Akatsuki-Metal
I absolutely love this story so far. Keep up the good work.
2/27/2017 c6 G
Love this story, please continue :)
2/8/2017 c6 auri-australis
Oh my i hope you update soon! That was intense. I hope Regulus will be okay. More angst pleaseee!
1/24/2017 c5 Dennifer
Love the story so far. Update soon
1/22/2017 c3 Gilgalen