for I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good

4/18/2019 c1 111ninjadevil2000
That was absolutely fantastic. That was so fun to read. Definitely awesome and worth reading. Great job and thanks for writing it.
10/13/2017 c1 70LucyLuna
"demands again – What to the Messrs. Weasley think they are up to?" I think the first "to" is supposed to be a "do".
I thought this was pretty fun. I haven't read a fic that's about the Weasley twins figuring out the map before. It was entertaining watching them converse with the map (or maybe it's more appropriate to say the Marauders?) and slowly figure out how to get it to work by telling them about their prank and figuring out the riddle.
9/29/2017 c1 5ahva
This was really fun and clever. I love how you captured the chemistry between the Weasley twins and the sass of the Marauders. The individual responses of the Marauders were pretty great- it's almost as if their teenage souls are preserved in the parchment (and I honestly wonder how that magic works). I also enjoyed the guessing of clues until the twins found the right password. The concept behind this oneshot was pretty original too.
8/31/2017 c1 5taliee
Wicked.
1/22/2017 c1 5Atreides03
Hilarious.
12/27/2016 c1 87ragsweas
This is so Great! I love it! Totally nailed this one. Please write more.