for Thirty Thousand Teeth

4/14/2017 c1 Guest
Beautiful! I wish she'd told him about her thought that he's like a shark :) Misunderstood
2/4/2017 c1 kate
going through thirty thousand emotions reading this. *long suffering sigh* *secretly wishing these fics never end*
1/4/2017 c1 29JolieBlack
Oh, I really wanted this to go on! With Sherlock and Molly solving the case of the mini-crocodile together, I mean.
But what we've got is lovely, too. I love the idea that Sherlock takes Molly on adventures. I also love how he simply ignores the existence of Tom. As if he knows that's not going to last anyway. I find that much more believable than the jealous/possessive Sherlock you often find in Sherlolly fic.
And I loved all the stuff about the sharks, with the batting an eyelid and Molly destroying all the analogies.
12/29/2016 c1 siesuta
3 3 3
What's more fan to break into night Aquarium with Sherlock? Nice to read about a shark that's definitely a good egg, and that he cares about her. :D
12/28/2016 c1 Poet's Jasmine
Awwww that was marvelous! Such a touchy feely tale! I love it! Please write more. This story can easily become a multi-chapter fic. because it's so well-paced and -written. I loved the shark tidbits plus the way Sherlock interacted with Molly. I hope you continue this story. Best of luck!
12/28/2016 c1 TEB
This is absolutely adorable! I love Molly's shark knowledge, thanks so much for sharing!
12/28/2016 c1 1Sherlollylover
This was so wonderful! I love how she is grappling with her engagement and she knows something is up with Sherlock, but true to her nature she is being a good friend first. Wonderful!
12/28/2016 c1 Saffysmom
I found it very endearing that Sherlock would do this for Molly because he sees that she is bored. It was brilliant how you gave a the reason Sherlock knows about the sharks!
12/28/2016 c1 59likingthistoomuch
This is supposed to be a nice and light fic. And yet it makes my heart ache. Thank you for that! Of all the chances that two ppl perfect for each other missed out...
12/28/2016 c1 231MizJoely
Sherlock taking Molly on random adventures is so awesome, and yours are always a cut above!
12/28/2016 c1 35Emma Lynch
I love the way you write their relationship.
And aquariums.
Love them too.
Win/win.
12/28/2016 c1 18Mistykins06
Well worth the wait. Seriously that was wonderful and after the footage of him at an aquarium I can just picture this so easily.