for Lasting Memory

11/28/2019 c16 Guest
Please continue this story!
7/28/2018 c16 bon
So happy to see an update. Enjoyed your chapter
7/28/2018 c16 3ScarletProphecy14
I think you’re writing wonderfully! As a fellow writer on here, I understand the feeling of not being able or motivated to write. Thank you for continuing this story, I look forward to see it finish!
7/28/2018 c16 HeRonLove
Damn they took Hermione. Has Olson always worked for Rookwood and that is why he attacked Hermione the first time so he could take her to him? What was that spell he was putting on her. I so hope Ron is on the right track with his hunch on where they have taken her. I hope Brown gets the reinforcements there in time to help Ron Dave Hermione. I was touched to see that Ron took the time to message his brother to look in on his sick mum. Please update soon because I can't wait to read the battle and rescue chapter.
6/29/2018 c15 Paola B
I am so happy this story will be finished. This was REALLY good chapter! I can absolutely understand the doubting of yourself, but good that you are pleased with it, I really enjoyed it.
Looking forward to any and all future updates!
I am sure Hermione is going to be captured but also Rockwood so it's fine. it's not fine, but it's fine xD
6/21/2018 c2 2ObsessedWithRomione
Nice chapter.
6/21/2018 c1 ObsessedWithRomione
Wow, that was a great start. Hermione as a muggle. It is going to be interesting.
6/18/2018 c15 7amazinganj
PLEASE PLEASE DO UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN PLEEAAASSEEEEEE
5/20/2018 c15 andthisisabitofboth
Gah! A cliffhanger! I'm on tenterhooks waiting to read what happens next. Great story! Thank you for sticking with it.
5/9/2018 c15 3ScarletProphecy14
Great chapter! I hope you can update sooner next time. But, I understand life gets in the way! Keep up the fantastic work!
4/18/2018 c15 Guest
That cliff hanger! Thanks for sharing your story, I like Ron's side of the story, and his worry for Hermione.
4/16/2018 c15 Guest
Why!
4/15/2018 c15 MotherOfShippers
Why would you do that?
4/15/2018 c15 agustine
another chapter!
4/15/2018 c15 banzi
Happy to see an update. Please don't wait so long for the next chapter. I am enjoying this story very much.
129 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »