for Lasting Memory

4/15/2018 c15 banzi
Happy to see an update. Please don't wait so long for the next chapter. I am enjoying this story very much.
4/15/2018 c15 HeRonLove
That was a great chapter. Olson is either dead or working with Rookwood. I hope Hermione is ok and was able to get back to Molly with the potion and that is why the spell has been activated because they are trying to break the Burrow's wards. I hope she is ok and Molly too. If he has Hermione I hope Ron can find and save her from her father. I hope Olson gets what he deserves.
4/6/2018 c1 4Lonikje
Well.. I'm back and currently working on the next chapter! Thanks for all the patience...
2/9/2018 c14 5rxnald.w
Update?
1/8/2018 c14 RHr112
Sorry for your loss. Parents are someone we do not appreciate till we have them... May his soul rest in peace.
12/27/2017 c1 rxnald.w
BLOODY BRILLIANT
12/18/2017 c14 Guest
I dont feel the aftermath is being dragged out at all. The pace of the story i feel is good, good plot and the romantic side of each character is brilliant. The miscommunication and second guessing is perfect. Hope you have a good holiday, can't wait to see what you have in store
12/15/2017 c14 Guest
First off, I'm so sorry to hear about your father. He was entirely too young and gone too soon. I'm glad to hear that things are starting to get normal again so soon after he passed. I'm also glad you found a way to help cope with this fic. I very much appreciate the update and look forward to the next one. Take your time as I'm sure it might be hard sometimes to write after what happened. Sending you and your family best wishes
12/15/2017 c14 Vanessa
I really love your Story!
12/17/2017 c14 3ScarletProphecy14
Cute! Glad they finally told each other!
12/17/2017 c14 28WeasleyIsMyKing540
AWWWWWWWWWWW!
12/17/2017 c14 JayBat
I'm so very sorry that your father died. I'm glad you're able to come back to the story, please don't feel you have to apologize in any way.

I'm thrilled that Hermione took charge, because our Ron wasn't ever going to! With a talented and powerful witch working on the case with him, who knows what they could achieve together?

Thanks for the chapter!
12/16/2017 c14 banzi
Enjoyed your update.
11/21/2017 c13 andthisisabitofboth
I'm basically Molly right now
11/21/2017 c13 Britts122
This entire story is great! I stumbled upon it this morning and couldn't get enough of it! I sense that Hermiones real father will come looking for her! I can't wait to see what happens next!
130 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »