for Lasting Memory

11/16/2017 c13 28WeasleyIsMyKing540
Hermione thinks too much. As usual lol. This was cute. Keep em coming.
11/16/2017 c13 banzi
Enjoyed your update.
11/16/2017 c13 HeRonLove
That was a great chapter. Ron's feelings are so obvious, even Molly sees it why can't Hermione? Ron needs to tell her how he feels and she should tell them.
10/4/2017 c12 Mione's Ron
Please please update. I don't like their AU stories. But this one is quite good. Looking forward.
10/2/2017 c12 Paola B
Hermione might be the brightest witch of her age but BOY! she's bad at reading signals like you said xD
But also Ron is dumb r.r whyyy didn't he explain something like: I don't want you to feel pressured, but I do want you to come or something? Guys, will never understand them.

Great update, can't wait to see all the fuss that's about to bring Molly when they arrive.
10/1/2017 c12 3ScarletProphecy14
I had to go back and reread this story because it’s been so long! I hope everything gets wrapped up with Ron and Hermione, and her case before you end the story.
9/30/2017 c12 andthisisabitofboth
I'm so glad to see an update! Poor Hermione can't read Ron's signals, and Ron can't just say how he feels. For an AU this seems pretty canon! And Molly is practically writing the first draft of their engagement announcement. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
9/30/2017 c12 JayBat
Ahhhh, Molly liked what she saw and heard, huh? Well our two are done for, then! :-)

Good job on the Rookwood reveal.

Looking forward to your next.
9/30/2017 c12 28WeasleyIsMyKing540
Can't wait for the update!
9/30/2017 c11 WeasleyIsMyKing540
Ooooh so she's a pureblood. Even more interesting. Really liking this story.
9/30/2017 c7 WeasleyIsMyKing540
Oooooooooooooooh yesss! I was holing she was a witch!
9/30/2017 c3 WeasleyIsMyKing540
Liking this so far :D
9/30/2017 c12 HeRonLove
Why does Ron always shot himself in the foot where Hermione. I hope he realizes what he said and explains it to her so they can clear it up. I hope they have fun at the Burrow and make up. I can't wait to read it update soon.
9/29/2017 c12 banzi
Enjoyed your update.
9/27/2017 c11 Paola B
This chapter was amazing. I didn't see ANY of it coming!
You did a wonderful job with this untangling of news and information and all sorts of reveals.
Can't wait for MORE Romione moments, things are about to get good for them.
I know it's an AU and I still have a hard time thinking about Hermione not being a Gryffindor, so I loved your line for Ron about it.

Thank you for your time and effort for this story, it's a great one.
130 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »