for Lasting Memory

5/12/2017 c9 jroseley
Thanks for updating. Though now I need to know what he left out .
5/11/2017 c9 HeRonLove
That was a great chapter. I hope your real life brightens up so that you can get me the next chapter.
4/29/2017 c8 1ron4ever
Hey I really love your story!
when are you going to upload? I can't wait!
4/19/2017 c8 HeRonLove
That was a great chapter. I am glad that they cleared up a few things that they both needed to know. I am glad that Ron was honest with her about what happened. Did she not know that she had magic and if so why not? Ginny and Harry can see that this is more than just another case for Ron. I hope it does not take too long for Ron and Hermione to admit their feelings for each other. Update soon
4/19/2017 c7 HeRonLove
OMG Hermione has magic what a wonderful turn of events. I did not see that coming. I am so happy that they are both happy to be together again.
4/19/2017 c6 HeRonLove
That was a good chapter. It is good that Harry and Ginny are back. I like that Ginny was teasing her brother. OMG Hermione is back in the hospital again, I wonder what happened now and Why has her safeguard been arrested? I hope he didn't do anything to Hermione for his sake because if he did Ron will kill him.
4/19/2017 c5 HeRonLove
That was a great chapter. I am so happy that the healer found something to explain her memory lost issues. I hate Olson he should have let Ron explain that he was being reassigned to Hermione. I hope Hermione will be alright with him he seems creepy. I am glad that he at least told her that he didn't ask to be reassigned.
4/19/2017 c4 HeRonLove
That was a great chapter. I liked how Ron explained him taking her to his house. I am happy that his boss agreed with him. It was nice of Hermione to cook him breakfast. She seems to trust him and she is not afraid of Kreacher now. I like that Ron answered all her questions as best he could and still recognized when her eyes went dull. I hope she did not hurt herself too bad when she fainted again and why does that keep happening to her?
4/19/2017 c3 HeRonLove
That was a great chapter. I liked the questioning from Ron's point of view. Why did she faint and it was a good thing Ron caught her. I am so happy that he took her to his house. I mean didn't his boss say that her house was jinxed. I loved her reaction to Kreacher. I am glad that Ron caught up with her and that she decided to stay. I can't wait to her his explanation of magic to her. I hope she believes him.
4/19/2017 c2 HeRonLove
well that went ok for a first meeting. I thought she would be more mad at being left alone for an hour. I like that they are both being honest with each other at least. Ron has some quick reflexes and I am happy that he was able to catch her before she hit the ground.
4/19/2017 c1 HeRonLove
That was a great start. I like that Ron is such a great Auror. I like that he will be protecting Hermione. I wonder what they will think of each other. I hope they like each other. What Happened to her memory I wonder.
4/9/2017 c8 colossus13777
hope you can update soon.. the story is getting nice already
3/27/2017 c8 Dreamboy7
cool
3/25/2017 c8 Guest
You said this was more of a filler chapter but I enjoyed it. It was nice seeing the interactions brtween the characters. Only thing is, would Ron be so open about his attraction to her?
3/24/2017 c8 Bon
Happy to see an update. Liked the chapter.
130 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »