for Never Awaken A king

7/2/2018 c1 creative original username
Remove this story you unoriginal cuck.
3/1/2018 c2 Guest
Mid Heisei Godzilla is actually 100 meters tall, Godzilla 2014 is actually 108.68 meters tall
3/1/2018 c2 Guest
Wouldn’t the 1991 Godzilla should be dead since technically he is burning Godzilla in 1995 and he sacrificed for giving energy to Godzilla jr
5/8/2017 c1 Guest
Rip off write something original
2/17/2017 c2 12Wasmowin93
Once again, you copy and past MY work. Bravo.
2/14/2017 c2 FanGirl
Not bad.
2/11/2017 c1 28darksidersfollower97
Hey dumbass don't copy other people stuff im surprise nobody reported you for copy and paste you stuff it a crime and you might be removed from fan fiction and again you copying my friend's stuff so quiet it
2/11/2017 c2 83DJ Rodriguez
This was good! It seems that asper within the fusion is truly a fool of a warrior, and Lapis is truly more resilient and smart than most give her credit for. Godzilla shows on why he is King of the Monsters, and not just in terms of strength and power. Excellent!

Now it seems that the military is once more aware of Godzilla, and Garnet is also seeing him in the multiple futures. Can they soothe the savage defender, or will they have to contend with him without their leader? Even Steven might not be able to get through to the monster.

Keep it up!
1/27/2017 c1 MUTO TOHO
Ok let me rephrase that, you can still do the same thing that the other story did, just add a few new things in to keep it fresh and not just copy and paste what the other guy did is all I'm saying.
1/17/2017 c1 MUTO TOHO
Well I'm glad it's a different Godzilla then the 2014 one, that was one of my main complaints with that one, don't get me wrong I love that movie and it's version of Godzilla but I was just tired of Godzilla 2014 at that point and was wishing he had used one of the million Japanese ones and I'm glad someone finally did that, but if I already read Don't Wake the King is there any reason for me to read this too? This one would have to be very different from the other in order for me to enjoy this one. If not then I'd rather read the other one since their both practically the same thing. Having 1991 Godzilla with that great roar is one way so let's keep it up.
1/10/2017 c1 12Wasmowin93
How original...
1/4/2017 c1 Michael Dorsey
A couple things you should take note of:
One, change your rating. Your story as of now is rated K, but it should be M or at least T for using "fuck".
Two, be original. I already read this story by that other guy, reading a copy and pasted version feels insulting and patronizing.
12/31/2016 c1 83DJ Rodriguez
Now this is AWESOME! Heisei Godzilla arises due to Jasper and Lapis's arguing, but it seems that the Water gem is more respectful/fearful of the kaiju. And for good reason! Man, this holds so many possibilities, and you using my all-time fave Godzilla form is GREAT!

My friend, this is going to be epic! Keep it up!
12/29/2016 c1 MadameMirage77
Well Malachite's royally fucked, and it's all thanks to Jasper's arrogance! Should've listened to both Lapis and Godzilla when she had the chance... I do hope, that Godzilla's not going to hurt Lapis. It was Jasper who angered him, not poor Lapis.

As much as I love Steven Universe; they don't stand a chance against the Kaiju King!

I just hope that Godzilla's not going to hurt Steven once he meets up with the kid. Please say, he's not going to hurt Steven?! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Hopefully the Gems and Steven can calm Godzilla down, considering the 1991 version isn't so nice.
12/29/2016 c1 31Kaiju Alpha
Dude, you just copied his story word for word. All you did was change the design of Godzilla.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service