for Five Years Away

3/10 c2 A German guest
An interesting "alternative epilogue", and well within the realm of the imaginable. Perhaps more so than the canon version. The descriptions of the interactions between Draco and Hermione might cause people to check their blood sugar levels, however ;-) It is not surprising that Harry travelled the world after the war in order to get away from all the fuss, and Ron tagging along is also no wonder. It is sad, however, that Ron remained stuck in his narrow mindset and on the road while Harry managed to sit back for a moment to think - and found his way in the end. That he did not read Ron's letter, however, makes me suspect some sort of hidden tragedy (I keep hearing the tune of "Seasons in the sun" in the background) - but let's hope there's hope even for people who managed to get themselves cut out from the lives of others.
3/2 c1 copycatrobloxy
errererere KMr yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyey
2/1 c2 S
Even if harmony is my preferred pairing, I enjoyed this one quite a bit. Great that Hermione has a happy, fulfilling life and relieved that Harry found his way back. Thanks for writing.
12/30/2020 c2 Soraslove
Ya.. you know i always thought in the canon, if ron or percy died he wouldn't be missed as much fred, tbh. I always thought everyone would get over it, cause ron in general wasn't loyal, generous, or thoughful friend. I'd honestly say the words, greedy, jealous and spiteful are synonymous with canon ron.

Harry and hermione both i think have their issues but they're loyal and they care to certain extent, hermione of course being more loyal than harry.
12/29/2020 c1 Soraslove
Tbf, i always thought harry and ginny together just felt wrong. They barely talked to each other in the canon, and i think they'd both be better off with someone else.

Ron is literally just a waste of space, tbh.
11/29/2020 c1 Goose
Just as garbage as the other reunion fics.
12/1/2020 c2 4Daughter of Sally Jackson
Great reunion, I loved the story!
10/29/2020 c2 BookwormsParadise
I liked that you gave Scorpius Hermione's hair colour with facial features as that of Draco's.
8/18/2020 c1 Guest
Your line of reasoning is completely botched. Draco wasn’t an insensitive jerk, he was a coward who called people racial slurs and thought himself above Muggleborns and the poor like Ron, and constantly mocked his family for their financial status. Ron didn’t force Harry to not be friends with Malfoy. He actually met him earlier in the books, and it’s said he reminded him a lot of Dudley. There is a lot more I could say to extend my argument but I’m too lazy lmao. Still, it’s kinda entertaining to read these idk why
4/25/2020 c2 Guest
Honestly I’m such a simp for any sort of indian or Hindu representation anyway thanks for making Harry and Parvati a thing
4/25/2020 c1 Guest
For once, a fic with no Molly bashing. This is such a nice read!
1/28/2020 c2 blusaphyr
This is quite different from the usual reunion with Harry and Ron leaving. Anyway, can't we the readers get at least a snippet of the letter Ron sent? Was he like in a dire need? Is he probably be dying? (not that I wanted him to... never liked tragedy) Or did he just realized he needed to grow up too only 10 years later than the other two. It got me curious and pretty your other readers as well. Thanks for this!
9/11/2019 c2 6skyeryder01
Loved this! Loved the guys' idea of an alcohol fund for the professors when all the kids hit Hogwarts at once.
4/17/2019 c2 8Scorpia11
Loved this...but I wont lie I'm totally curious as to what the letter had said!
3/14/2019 c2 13sn0wy.mk21