for Five Years Away

3/12/2019 c2 15gentledove2
I loved your story but you do have me curious...what was in Ron's letter?
2/12/2019 c2 AussieSweet
Really love this story! Harry did well not opening Ron's letter
2/11/2019 c1 AussieSweet
Nice story! I especially loved the phrase about a goblin and gold :D I'm just bit confused why Harry thought about Malfoy as a death eater? He gave his memories for his trial, he should have been more tolerant than Ron. Other than that, liked everything. Even the strange pairing of Luna and Goyle.
1/10/2019 c2 Guest
Huh? What? They just ignore him? What?
They could have at least read it before making a decision about it!
What was all that talk about writing / not even writing?

What if it took him that long to come to his senses?
8/7/2018 c1 Guest
Man but Harry and Ron sound like spoiled brats. At least Harry finally got a little bit of a clue.

**It feels weird reading a story where Harry is one of the "bad" guys in that he chose to walk away from Hermione and their friendship for so long...it's kind of hard to believe (because I generally only read Harry Is A Good-MAAAAYYBE GRAY-But Good Guy fics) but you've done a good job of showing how it could be maybe possible for him to be a bit of a jerk.

Ron's just fetid shit.
4/10/2018 c2 2kimbclar
Excellent
2/11/2018 c2 reallyseaweed
I love it if Hermione and Harry are close again! always and forever love Dramione!
So Ron is out of the picture now! Ron finally sent Harry a letter, and Harry didn't even read it. Now I'm just curious what would Ron want? I guess we'll never know.
2/11/2018 c1 reallyseaweed
love it! Hermione and Draco! wow, Ron and Harry are never going to patch things up with Hermione! Their friend ship is long gone now!
11/25/2017 c2 CrazySlytherin
liked this
9/9/2017 c2 8whatweareafreaidof
first draco is guily, he was not force and even if he was, you commit a crime you still have to pay, so he should be in jail, and so you telling me that ron family does not care about him. and hermonie is being a bitch she was his best friend but of Couse you made it so they were only friend because of harry.
9/9/2017 c1 whatweareafreaidof
well draco is death eater trash, for once I would like to see a story were ron ask to press charges on draco and for his attack on kate and trying to poision dumbordor but poision ron draco get 20 year in jail but ron hateing a guy that tried to kill him make ron the bad guy.
6/28/2017 c1 9babydoll.MK21
OMG yay! finally Harry grew some balls _
sorry wrong thing to say but, seriously i never liked Ron with Hermione he's too will tempered and take things the wrong way -_-
but, whatever the book is already done. i still don't see how they fell in love though. it's annoying lol
anyway update soon :D
6/16/2017 c2 18welshgirl1148
Ohhhh that's evil lol, I was itching to know what Ron had to say lol, and now all I can do is imagine what he could have said lol. This is a very good story
5/20/2017 c2 A
Thanks for writing this and sharing it! I love Dramione anyways loved all the pairings, something different. Can't wait to see more if your work! :)
5/17/2017 c2 2roon0