for Five Years Away

1/7/2017 c2 Ruttan
As crazy as it sounds I am curious about what Ron wrote. Any chance you could post it as a separate chapter?
1/6/2017 c2 SlytherinsGoldenGirl
Wonderful story, though I'm curious what ronald's letter said.
1/6/2017 c2 Mistress of Potions
Iirc, Hermione's name is from Shakespeare, not Greek mythology.
1/3/2017 c2 20Alytiger
Awwwwww I love it :3
1/3/2017 c1 Alytiger
This was so good. Freaking awesome.
1/3/2017 c2 Sampdoria
Thank you for a great story.
1/3/2017 c2 lovinreading
Thank you so much for this gem of a story! I loved it! When I first read the HP books I could not stand Draco Malfoy, but I did not think Hermione and Ron should have ended up together. I feel that you stuck to their characters and absolutely LOVE your pairings in this fic. Thank you again, great way for me to start off my work week.
I am so curious as to what Ron was writing to Harry for... either way, great ending!
1/3/2017 c2 General Mac
love the finish thanks Happy New Year
1/3/2017 c2 Guest
I think u should add one more chapter with what Ron‘s letter says so as readers only we know.
1/3/2017 c2 3EmI8576
What a wonderful story. You are truly gifted with your words. Thanks for sharing.
1/3/2017 c2 KaTee19
I like how you ended this, but I still wanna know what was in that letter.
1/3/2017 c1 4Ale1oo4
I like your story! Your writing is very good. And I think it's rude to leave a review just to criticize your pairing.

Keep up the good work!
1/3/2017 c2 4twztdwildcat
Very nice epilogue! I like how things turned out and liked that he burned the letter! No less than was deserved. Great story!
1/2/2017 c2 starboy454
this is like pairing Hermione with Ron
1/2/2017 c2 3bikermo
I generally like to read most of your stories. But the last couple have just been beyond me. I can handle Hermione falling for other people, but Draco and Ron just un-nerve me somehow. Sorry JKR, but H&R just kind of turns my stomach. No matter how much growing up he might do I just cannot see Hermione forgiving him for the way he has treated her all through school. I know opposites sometimes attract, but H&R is just too much like human and baboon. For me Draco is even worse. Far worse. Yes, I'll say it, I'm pretty much a harmony fan. But remain open to at least human to human relationships for Hermione or Harry. So myself I ask that you get over your Draco phase soon. Please don't push her on to Ron unless she can kill him.
Thank you for your continuing efforts for our entertainment.
78 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »