FanFiction.Net
for Endless Life

10/5 c1 Guest
A quit interesting ship added to my long list... Though you have to say Grindelwald is far interesting dark wizard as compared to Voldemort... Tom Riddle might have been interesting when he was sane but he lost his brilliance when he stupidly split his soul...
9/18 c1 22katie-krum
This is realy good one shot. It will be more maybe?
9/25/2021 c1 6skyeryder01
LOVED this! I would love to see more of this!
1/17/2021 c1 7MaskedKait
This was brilliant! This is one of my favorite rare pairings, when done right and you did wonderfully!
8/25/2019 c1 25W. L. O'Fallon
I keep hoping to find more Gelleet/Hermione fics... I somehow fallen jn love with this obsure pairing haha.
12/7/2017 c1 mday
What an intriguing glimpse into this world. Thanks for sharing!
11/28/2017 c1 jennlove2779
I would love to see more of this story!
6/3/2017 c1 SeverusSnape3065
I do so wish you would expand on this! It would be amazing!
3/22/2017 c1 7smos
This is very intersting. i rarely see stories of Grindelwald and Hermione and now you've intrigued me!
3/18/2017 c1 1Myne0
Please continue to write Grindelwald/Hermione. It's interesting for many reasons, so similar to Tomione, yet underloved, heh.
1/10/2017 c1 13crystalpotter-weasley
Hello, I almost never review stories (and I read a lot of them) however I just had to let you know how much I have enjoyed reading yours. I especially loved Black Strings. I hope you will continue it soon. Thank you for sharing your talent and the hours of enjoyment I have received from it.
1/9/2017 c1 2Acerman
Heh, so Grindelwald is the timetraveler in this fic this time. I know it probably won't happen, but I'd love it if this was continued.
12/31/2016 c1 Cecily Mitchell
This is wonderful.
12/29/2016 c1 ksouza3
I was so happy to see you published another story! This was a very rare pairing but I loved it. I loved how you told the story from Gellert's POV and used flashbacks. The backstory you also created was fascinating to read. Great story yet again! Thanks for writing!
12/29/2016 c1 SereniteRose
oh my! what a wonderful new story, I know this is a one-shot but this story deserves another chapter, pleas let it be a little longer story, I want to know whats going to happen between Hermione/Gellert and Albus, anyway I really enjoyed reading this story, thanks ever so much.
20 Page 1 2 Next »