for The Magic in the Insane

5/22/2017 c3 3SakuraKoi
so good have Harley be in the same house as Harry
2/15/2017 c4 PositivelyWicked
Nice chapter! The Mad love references were great and I'm really looking towards our gang's sorting too.
1/14/2017 c3 3HeroSeekerFrost
Don't really know some of them (and most of them I don't know well enough to choose for myself), but I did a little bit of internet searching and got these results:
Harley Quinn - Slytherin (I'm partly putting this just because she has to be in the same house as the Joker) or Ravenclaw
The Joker - Slytherin.
Scarecrow - Slytherin
Riddler - Ravenclaw
Deadshot - Gryffindor, slight bit of Hufflepuffyness too though.
Captain Boomerang - Slytherin primary, Gryffindor secondary. Actually a bit surprised how many people think he's Gryffindor.
Killer Croc - Barely Hufflepuff, but pretty much anything except Ravenclaw.
Poison Ivy - Hufflepuff with a Revenclaw secondary (apparently :P)
Mad Hatter - I have the feeling you might not mean the Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter and since that would undoubtedly come up if I looked it up, I'm leaving this one blank.
Two-Face - Slytherin
Catwoman - Gryffindor
The Penguin - Slytherin
The Ventriloquist - Couldn't find a result and I have no idea who this guy is, sorry.

Hope that helped. Although if you want to be really accurate you might want to double check what I put since it might not be perfectly accurate. Love the story so far, and I feel a teensy bit bad for Hermione, she's going to be scarred for life.
1/2/2017 c3 ProudParent451
Honey, I think you should stay of this website for a bit. Go back to rubbing your father's stomach. Love Mother xx
1/1/2017 c3 7ZeAwsumOtaku
So far the story is interesting!
Harley Quinn... From watching the Suicide Squad movie, she's definitely a Griffindor!
Poison Ivy... Hufflepuff, since for obvious reasons. (Greenhouse)
Scarecrow, a definite Slytherin because he is cunning using his fear gas and ambitious in developing his gas...
Riddler, an obvious Ravenclaw with knowledge in Riddling...
Deadshot, based on the Movie, he has the quality of a Griffindor, Slytherin and Huffleppuff.
Captain Boomerang, has quality to be Slyterin but I say Hufflepuff because of the pink unicorn!
Killer Croc, hufflepuff because based on the movie he is just a cannible guy but just wanted to be left alone... I also say Slytherin because of the Dungeon, KC lives underground everyone else are tourists...
Mad Hatter, no clue... Maybe Ravenclaw... Two-Face, Ravenclaw or Slytherin...
Cat woman, common she's a cat burgler. Slytherin through and through...
The Penguin, come on this guy loves money he would pull any strings to make more. Slytherin!

The Clown Prince... Your story, you decide!
Update soon!
12/31/2016 c3 2markman12
scarecrow, riddler, deadshot and boomerang, should be in ravenclaw their "powers" use a lot of thinking to get it right. Croc, ivy and catwoman, should be hufflepuff the have a lot to do with nature although selena is very cunning so she could be a slytherin. two face and penguin, would be slytherin for they now politics and talking money. and the other i don't have a good house for if i were to place them
12/31/2016 c3 Terrenall.L.Black666