FanFiction.Net
for The Return Of The Prodigal Knight And The Phantom Menace

12/19/2022 c1 4C3nterF0ld
it's a very little thing but I hate how everyone messes up spelling TRIAL and accidentally writes TRAIL lol. it's not a huge thing or anything but it's something I notice a lot of lol.
11/4/2022 c10 Guest
I found this story by chance and already love it. Please update this story.
10/30/2022 c10 Guest
Dude, this story is sooo good! Please update!
10/30/2022 c8 Datdarnotaku
was good but just so you know Palpatine was a Senator not Chancellor (there is no Supreme chancellor and then chancellor there both the same title)
10/27/2022 c10 David Parker
Are you going to continue this
10/22/2022 c5 1TheBluePilgrim
Not the biggest fan of a Revan/Padme. I was hoping he would take on a similar role to the old Revan, but this time bringing war to the Hutts instead of the Mandalorians. But Padme's ideals kind of hamstrings him from serious violence.
10/7/2022 c10 Guest
Please update it’s been and year and 3 months
9/30/2022 c10 ULTIMATESHADOWJT
Come on im desperate to know whether or not this Star Wars fanficton story is gonna to continue!? Please give us a update soon!
9/30/2022 c10 AAAbou
still waiting on chapter 11 (T_T)
9/9/2022 c10 LefRighTT
Pls continue the story.T_T
8/17/2022 c6 Dalriaden
This...would be a lot better without Jedi being involved lol.
8/14/2022 c10 Guest
I like this story and I'm glad I discovered it and you were right you do have everybody the their personality, and I like the idea of revan being reincarnated an being anakins biological brother because we know how anakin ends up later on. Overall this is a good story and should have more views on it. Revan was one of the most interesting people in the star wars universe ever written and its great him in the time of the phantom menace. He would definitely be helpful to the jedi order and anakin with his extensive knowledge of what the jedi used to be like, of course after he remembers who he truly is.
So that is all i have to say and I come back to this story someday stay safe.
8/8/2022 c10 Guest
He should have all his memories by the time the clone wars start... Also, please don't abandon this story!
8/7/2022 c10 Mandalorian Josl
I believe that it would be best if Revan regained all of his memories by the start of the Clone Wars.
7/28/2022 c10 17arober94
So I am hoping that this story hasn't been forgotten. It's a wonderful premise and I want to see a Revan dealing with the Jedi and Separatists. As far as your question goes, I would say have Revan remember his past life by the end of this story, but have him finally reconcile everything by the time of the second movie.
508 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »