for It's you Wendy

3/17/2017 c12 134ErenTitanYeager
Wow. I actually teared up at the ending. So moving. I loved it. It's an amazing FanFic.
3/15/2017 c12 Hazuko13
Oh my freaking god I'm crying too much. This was beautiful. The ending is bittersweet and depressing, but really beautiful. You really know how to tug at the heartstrings! Thank you for this wonderful FD3 series of Ian and Wendy fics! I absolutely LOVE the pairing!
2/8/2017 c11 Guest
AUTHOR WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME CRY SO MANY TIMES IN ONE SITTING? Aaaah I'm emotional and moved by this chapter. Is Wendy going hysterical again like Turn around, look at me? I've never had this scenario happen to me, but I can feel the pain of all of the emotions through me. Loving someone and procreating a baby, then losing the baby...Just when things were going good...Only to lose both of your precious loves to you. This story makes a person need to sit down and just let it all sink in. It's depressing and shocking in mortification, but it's also a very beautiful tale at the same time. Thank you author. I hope you can update soon once again.
1/8/2017 c1 Guest
Another amazing chapter! I'm shocked over the news about Wendy! What is she going to do?! You should seriously write some Ginger Snaps fan fic!
1/2/2017 c6 Hazuko13
Omg Wendy is the pimp lord. Got all the McKinley peoples confessing at her feet lololol

I'm so happy for Ian but so sad at the same time...I'm REALLY curious for how you'll redo the premonition and Devil's Flight Ride scenario. Make me cry. Make me cry hard, author.
1/2/2017 c4 Hazuko13
I feel like such a lovesick puppy reading this. I can't wait to see how this goes out, you awesome author!
12/30/2016 c1 Hazuko13
Such a sweet short scenario, I love it!

Ps, I SHIP IT DEFINITELY NOW.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service