FanFiction.Net
for Afterwards

6/29/2019 c5 9John Smith
I was honestly expecting Saeldur to say, or at least start saying a bit of what happened. Obviously it's weighing heavily on him if that dream is anything to go by. I feel for him.
6/23/2019 c4 John Smith
Wow, another absolutely perfect chapter. I really loved this one. It read so smoothly, so nicely. You're an excellent author and SO good at both of these characters. The ending warmed my heart dearly too
6/23/2019 c3 John Smith
Wow, that was heavy... I loved it. What a phenomenal chapter. Legolas is just incredibly written, the whole thing is. it's SO GOOD. And I just love seeing Legolas be such a strong and honest leader. it's just perfect. fantastic chapter!
6/23/2019 c2 John Smith
I love Rochendilwen, and the end to this chapter really solidified that so much more to me. She GETS it. I wish Saeldur got it too. For that matter, I wonder if Legolas is as wise as I like to think (and good at holding his tongue) or if he's kinda dumb, like Saeldur. Maybe trusting but I don't get that feeling from him. Saeldur, though... he drives me insane with how little he thinks things through.
6/23/2019 c1 John Smith
What a heavy and sad situation to be in. I feel for Melda but she's insane lol. That she cares about her father's place and dignity among people close to him but not her own soul is awful. Poor thing. I love the portrayal of Legolas in this chapter too!
11/22/2018 c1 Guest
I read all the stories you wrote in two days. And I can only say that they are truly exceptional. I consider them already exceptional for a writer whose first language is English, but in your case, this makes it even more exceptional because yours isn’t.

The characterisation is spot on. You made each character flawed enough to be believable and with enough intricate details to make them fly off the pages of your stories. The plot was exciting and paced evenly. And after reading your older stories comparing them to those your wrote now— you’ve improved a great deal. I have no doubt that if you decided to pursue a writing career, you would be truly successful. Whatever you wrote, i’m quite sure i’ll read.
Good job!
11/8/2018 c5 6Bookworm-soul
I love your stories!
11/1/2018 c5 13TheRedScreech
This is an absolutely incredible arc. It is masterful in its suspense and twists. I am, however, a little disappointed that Saeldur never comes clean about his 'involvement' in the earlier stories.

Still, though, I enjoyed your writing immensely! :)

Thank you for writing!
9/11/2018 c5 14Starfox500
I'm really glad you updated and look forward to the rest of the stories in arc. The forshadowing to the quest is good. I think Saeldur has a lot to say to that.
9/10/2018 c5 Hawaiichick
I’m am over the moon to see that you updated. :) Is Saeldur’s dream foreshadowing what’s to come? Please don’t leave me in suspense too long.
9/8/2018 c5 30Nako13yeh
AHHHHHHHHH YOU'RE BACK! Again, AMAZING AS ALWAYS.

Oh gosh, I love the tie in to your other story. xD This sums up Saeldur's thoughts on the matter, and it's nicely done. Short, bitter-sweet, and informative. Poor Saeldur... that promise of not doing anything foolish is just inevitable... Legolas "will" go to Mordor xD hahahaha... This story makes me want more... I'm very excited to see what else you have up your sleeve. :D

Is there a possibility of you writing the full story of when Bregolien's father and the Avari had stormed through greenwood while the elves of rivendell were there? XD And we've only heard it from the twins (I think, i forgot) point of view. It's quite intriguing and it would be sweet to read more about Lindariel and Thranduil wanting a child (rather Lindariel convincing Thranduil to have a child) hahahha.

But anyways, I'm diverging...
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE YOUR STORIES.
DON'T GIVE UP... xD

Take care~
-Nako
9/7/2018 c5 33Melethril
Oh, what a beautiful way of tying in with you old stories! I wish there was more Thorontur&Legolas reconciliation in this story, but this chapter was so poetically perfect and just, I cannot complain.

Wonderful continuation of your old stories and thank you for writing. It's always a joy to read your stories.

Is this story complete or will there be another chapter?
9/6/2018 c5 7L.A.H.H
I love your work so much and I'm excited to get to the final story of this arc! Can't wait :) thanks for writing
9/5/2018 c5 earthdragon
I find it ironic that Saeldur should resent being asked to justify himself regarding his loyalty to Legolas, when he also persists in being loyal towards Arahael, an elf whose violent antipathy to Legolas is no secret - certainly Saeldur knows how far he would go to get rid of the prince. I'm glad that Estel overheard that conversation and that he is sticking to Legolas like a shadow; at least that is one person whose loyalty is not in question. It's clear that Rochendilwen still doesn't trust Saeldur, and is short-tempered towards him, because of his continuing friendship with Arahael. I like Saeldur, however, and wish that once and for all he would cease this 'game' he seems to be playing with court politics. Whether he likes it or not, he simply cannot be friends with them both. Arahael poses a real threat to Legolas and it is only a matter of time before he takes action.
9/3/2018 c5 7Lynn-G
Oh I love this last one it brings everything full circle from the Bregolien story from Saeldur'a perspective, and u know how much I love his character :)

Hope you'll write more,