for Every Penny

9/15/2020 c2 jadziastarkhooper
This was just lovely,my toes were curling.I could read much much more of glad I found it333
10/24/2017 c1 deemura
wait, you wrote Eclairs? Agh! That's why your username sounds familiar to me. I loooove it. I always indifferent with Cedric when I read hp for the first time, but the older I get, I appreciate that character more than before and you wrote him wonderfully.
10/23/2017 c2 deemura
dear lord, that was sweet sweet sweet story. And the ending was a promise to something more, ahh, I love it when I read story such as this one, you didn't rush them, and every pharagraph was meaningful. Thank Thank you, author..
9/23/2017 c2 kawoosh
This was so cute!
9/23/2017 c2 Anono
Very cute
3/7/2017 c2 4Indiana Smith
This was so cute. You are a fantastic writer. All of your stories have a lot of heart.
3/4/2017 c2 6penny dreadfully
Aww, i liked this. Good job being protective without being possesive
2/26/2017 c2 detepe
Wonderful!
1/20/2017 c2 4Amalia Kensington
I LOVE the premise of this and it's adorable. Thanks for sharing!
1/14/2017 c2 112geekmama
Really lovely story, even Sherlock holding her hair back in the previous chapter. Just great writing, that makes me smile. Thank you.
1/8/2017 c2 NobodyToo
Wow, this was adorable!
1/8/2017 c2 7whirligigkat
I had been reading the first part of this, and some of your other shorts, during a backpacking trip in the Grand Canyon- saving the battery on my phone for taking pictures and reading your work. I was sitting freezing my butt off in my tent, when I realized I hadn't loaded the second half of this! Devastating :) but I was very happy to finish it back in civilization- a sweet story; I love how you never give too much away at the ends, instead focusing on the little parts of their relationship. Like a window into their everyday. Well done!

P.s. I realized every time you mention Beamish, I have this mental image of Jeremy Jamm from parks and rec. probably totally off, but it made me laugh when I realized it! :)
1/5/2017 c1 6hihiyas
"Text me when you get home"
I can't, Sherlock. I'm dead from feels!
1/3/2017 c2 darklyprimitive
I absolutely love this - gorgeous!
1/2/2017 c2 4Aphraelsan
This had all the feels I needed after yesterday's episode. Bless you!
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »