for There's No Place Like (A Corellian) Home

7/11/2017 c2 Guest
I know it's been a while since you last updated but I just found and read this story and would love to see a new chapter if you are working on it. I love cute and fluffy Han/Leia
3/29/2017 c2 MrsScruffyNerfherder
(I found this chapter in my to-review email box. oops. where does the time go?)

I love everything about this happy Solo family. They are soooo adorable!

Maybe finish the story with a spring / Easter chapter? :)
2/11/2017 c2 6JCBS
Cute. Love the big family of Solos. :)
1/7/2017 c2 1Sofie.C
So, now what might that be, what Han wants, but does not even know about?

I think pre-Winter-Solstice-time is the most exciting time for children in any galaxy. All the suspense and anxiety, if Father Winter is going to come around. You have captured this quite well and I am glad you had Leia and Han reassuring their kids about that.

Loved all those lovely glimpses into the Solos allday-life and I appreciate Leia and Han have not forgotten about the romantic aspects of their relation. But my favorite moment probably has been Han musing about Mia-eilles similarity to he mother - this is such a cute moment, referring to him as a father, but also as a husband/lover.

Looking forward to part three and the answer to the puzzle of "maybe not everything".
1/7/2017 c1 Sofie.C
I am delighted to meet again with the Solos and their "tornado of children" including Mia-eille, whom I have only met in her mothers belly before.
With Leia having grown up as an only child and Han having had no real childhood at all, I definitely can imagine them enjoying and embracing their extended family.

Thank you for giving us a heartwarming story, fluffy and sweet like cookies and hot chocolate. And I think everybody is allowed to enjoy cookies on a cold winters day. ;-)

Happy New Year!
1/6/2017 c2 Jedi Kes Solo
Adorable Solo Clan, a bit mischievous but overall good. I'm glad Leia and Han have a wonderful life in your AU! It's a happy place to go with out heroes. Can't wait to see Leia's surprise for Han, another bun in the oven? Update soon please!
1/6/2017 c2 7Kelleher
I'm envious of Leia - awesome husband, bunch of kids, good cook AND keeping the galaxy in order. Now that is great. :)

I love that Han was busted for reckless driving. I can see this happening...often. :)
1/5/2017 c2 1persaphones
Ah this domestic fluff i'm so here for it. I love all of the kids and their different personalities and how you changed up their names. Such a nice touch! Haha, oh Han, willing to do whatever it takes to get back to his family. This gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. I'm so excited for the last chapter!
1/5/2017 c2 9NikitaKaralis
Love your Solo Universe! I wish J.J. Abram didn't make their lives so pitiful. After all, they saved the Galaxy! I wonder what surprise Leia has for Han? A pittin? A new speeder? A new job? Another Solo tribe member? Great job! Can't wait for chapter 3, so update soon please!
1/5/2017 c2 22knitzkampf
The details that flesh out the scenes are fun, like the stuffed bear almost sat upon. I laughed at Han's choice of gifts, having learned he still travels the same way - he loves his ship and being a pilot. Hasn't changed a bit.
1/5/2017 c2 Guest
Lmao at 'my kids' when they're doing something naughty versus 'your' kids when they're doing something good.
And I wrote on our basement walls as a kid, so I can sympathize/relate to Jaken

Really cute stuff!
1/4/2017 c2 trudy
a huge Solo family is unusual to see in fanfic stories, but this is an absolute joy to read. you must have children, especially based on some of the kid-trouble moments described(like when they poured milk down the vents, or Jaken drew on the walls with a marker :)

I hope you plan on creating more stories like this
12/31/2016 c1 MrsScruffyNerfherder
Happy New Year!
12/31/2016 c1 Guest
Thank you for sharing this sweet story. After such a loss in the span of two day I needed this. I love Han's obsession with getting home early. One question- are the twins Jaina and Jacen like the EU or Jaina and Jaken?
12/31/2016 c1 8CorellianAngel
This is so sweet I think I just got cavities!

Looking forward to the next chapter for some serious yummy goodness!
Thanks!