FanFiction.Net
for The Shrouded King

3/9/2017 c1 4limegreenarcher
I love this! the crew, the captain, Xander and Cain are adorable and awesome, I love all these relationships you've established in just one chapter, I feel as if I've known them for longer! is Xander the only one who can understand Cain? I am curious. there's only one thing to improve: sometimes its unclear as to who is speaking, you start a new line when its still the same person, and just before the line break when Captain Kiri speaks he says 'Kiri' instead of 'Eli'. other than that this is beautifully written, can't wait to read the next chapter, keep up the good work! :3
2/13/2017 c1 2TheOrdinaryCes
This is a very interesting start! I can't wait for them to meet our beloved cast. I hope you can update soon, I'm curious as to where this story is headed.
1/15/2017 c1 4Crowender
Hola
que sera lo que buscan estas personas tan curiosas XD me llama mucho la atención solo espero que no estén detrás de nuestra querida yuki
por favor sigue, estaré esperando el próximo capitulo.
1/6/2017 c1 7SkaterGirl246
Really loving where this is going! Can't wait for more!
1/3/2017 c1 19Sir Sleeps-a-lot
Hiya!

I was just scrolling through your bio coz I was bored today, and I saw you started your Akagami story... At least it's only been 3 days, so I'm not really behind on the party.

I've gotta say, this is a pretty interesting start to this story. Everyone's at sea, cracking jokes at Eli's expense, and they're heading to Wisteria, where adventures surely await.

Also, the virgin jokes kinda remind me of my little sister, who's been singing this song she desecrated, which kinda has lyrics like: "something like virgin olive oil, being cooked for the very first time..."

Well, that's a question to ask... Are you virgin olive oil? XD

Lol, I would not be welcome on that ship though...

Though man, you are good at coming up with names... I don't know if the countries and people you've mentioned are within canon, but they seem to fit so well.

All in all, a pretty good start. I look forward to you continuing this.

Though i see you gave your characters a voice... More interesting is that it's actually English voices. Alright, I'll try using that... Though fun fact... I actually have a signed photograph from Vic Mignogna. It's one of my prized anime memorabilia :)

Till next time.
1/1/2017 c1 Liv
Can't wait for the chapters to come