for Connected hearts beat as one

1/20/2021 c7 Intresting
Nice
4/7/2019 c7 17sky
i am intrigued. please, do continue this. i wish to see how this turns out.
12/24/2018 c6 Guest
hey there I've given your story a read and so far i'm enjoying the build up and where the plot is going and i cant wait too see what happens next but ill think that there should be a bit more of a character build up get us too know them a bit more but over all I've enjoyed reading it so far.
3/21/2018 c6 6Schlub-Niggurath
I gotta say, above all else, I think the setting of the planet really takes the cake for me on this one (Way more interesting than mine lol). You could literally just make a whole chapter dedicated to the jungle and its creatures and I would still read it.
As for the plot, I see where you're going with this whole hybrid needs a human mate cuz she's got lady bits, and I think it might be a little too predictable I guess? Maybe have her beat around the bush more when they meet? Not bashing the story or anything, its a fascinating direction regardless and the main character seems pretty likable too.
I can't really gauge the actual relationship since the hybrid and human have yet to be introduced, but I really do like the set-up so far and I can't wait to see what happens next!
3/20/2018 c1 6Kagehana15
improved and new chapters up.
11/19/2017 c1 sempy