FanFiction.Net
for From Southampton to New York and Beyond

1/19/2020 c11 hubriswriter
Very pleased to find this today. As usual, far too brief but well done.
1/19/2020 c11 EquinoxDawn
Oh wow, thank you for the update :D
1/19/2020 c11 driftchris
I'm happy to see a new chapter for this story. Hope RL calms down a bit and lets you update more often. I wasn't expecting such an emotional first part. I can't wait for the next chapter
1/19/2020 c11 SiriusOrionBitch
great chapter, well written, nice progression! so glad you decided to continue with it I love this fic well done!
12/30/2019 c10 pooryak
great work
it is really shame that it is not updated over a year.
please update it as soon as possible
12/15/2019 c9 tammgrogan
Hello, I have truly enjoyed reading this Amazing story. It's been over a year since you last updated it. Hopefully you can update soon. Until then, Thank you for sharing it with all of us. Take care and Happy Holidays.
12/9/2019 c2 17MSgt SilverDollar and Snake
While I enjoy this story that was recommended by a friend. I just noticed it hasn't been updated in over a year and has apparently been abandoned. That's a real shame. I'll come back to it if I live loong enough to see it finished. ~~ Snake ~~
12/3/2019 c6 3AlernateReality
This was great until you had them get together. The whole calling each other "love" is making me cringe
12/1/2019 c10 LadyB3lla
I do so love your work and after finishing A Marriage of Convenience I decided to read and reread your other works. I do so hope you get the muse to finish these as well!
12/1/2019 c10 RiceFlower
I love this pairing and I hope you add a few chapters soon.
11/28/2019 c1 Face Yourself
This is a bit hard to read. I don't mean it's bad - I mean it's literally difficult for my eyes to keep track of the words, because you're using apostrophes instead of actual quote marks for the dialogue, which makes it fail to stand out against the rest of the text and break up the paragraphs. Takes extra attention to try to catch where dialogue begins and ends since it's marked improperly, and that makes it harder to focus on the words themselves.
11/11/2019 c10 richard cline
hello there this is a very good if not great story. i hope there is more to come of it. thank you for writing it
11/4/2019 c10 Fick Chick
I'm enjoying this, although it tended to get bogged down during the travelogue sections at the expense of moving the plot forward.
10/26/2019 c4 Centaurious
This looks like a good point to say goodbye to this story. I'm full up on angst so I guess I'll find a comedy to re-read. It was good while it lasted but when the writer makes smart characters, stupid, to advance the plot the quality of the storytelling goes downhill.
10/25/2019 c9 1bale626
*queue from the grave stalking post here*

Here's to hoping you brush the (slightly thick) layer of dust off this great story and post a couple more chapters to it. Admittedly, this story is one of my favorites of your work, so I'm hoping it doesn't get consigned to the pit of death that is the bottomless chasm of unfinished fics on this site.

Regardless, keep up the good work!
921 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »