FanFiction.Net
for From Southampton to New York and Beyond

5/17/2021 c12 JET1967
I started this story knowing it hadn't been updated in over a year, but I was wondering if you have plans to continue.
I have thoroughly enjoyed the journey so far.
5/4/2021 c5 1DeadFish37
I like the American couple a lot now. Thanks for not drawing that conflict out too long, and I'm glad Harry had someone to advise him.
5/4/2021 c4 DeadFish37
Why is Daphne acting so irrationally? I thought she and Harry were meant to understand each other now. I was really enjoying this, and I don't really like how you managed this. The cruise is nice. Did you look up an actual cruise programme?
4/15/2021 c12 TheMostPeculiarSerb1995
Good story, even if you never complete it, like I fear you would not...
4/2/2021 c12 lil-Bear2020
ok so are you going to kill off molly ;-)
3/23/2021 c12 K
I sincerely hope that you do manage to continue and complete this story, as it is, in my opinion, one of the very best stories in fan fiction. I am not a young man, and one of my passions is reading, and I can say categorically that it is also one of the best stories that I have ever read, anywhere. Incidentally, this is not the first time I have read it, and that goes for some of your other stories here. You have real talent. I am ignoring the odd misspellings, as they would have been taken care of by a good proof reader/beta.
3/1/2021 c12 david
i do hope despite all the silliness in the world that you do countune on, very good story , different from the same old retelling, could not stop once i started,
2/23/2021 c12 acmcnabb
<3 this is one of my favorite stories! hope you update SOON!
2/6/2021 c12 8daled73
I can only hope that, with the light at the end of the tunnel brightening, and not looking totally like an approaching train, your muse for this story is stirring and will awaken soon. I am starting my first multi-chapter story myself, so I understand the 'start-up" or 're-start" difficulties.
2/2/2021 c12 John
I've just read through this story from beginning to end starting last night. You've done a wodnerfuld job - one of my "guilty pleasures" for surviving this pandemic and its restrictions and dangers is fanfiction - especially stories that take me to another, better time or world. The Harry/Daphne pairing you've imagined .. a freshstart for both is a breath of fresh aire. I hope at some point you choose to continue!
1/30/2021 c12 bret.taylor
Have really enjoyed this story. no over powered harry just a nice telling of a romance. a lot different from the usual stories on fanfiction. Hopefully you will move the story on soon, as I can see that there are a lot of unanswered plot threads. what are Ginny and Ron and their mother going to do, how is Harry going to influance the wizzengammot, will Hermione marry Neville I really hope you get back to this story soon

PS from earlier in the story its not a full British breakfast it would be a full English Breakfast or full Irish Breakfast one has white pudding the other black. I'm sure there's Welsh and Scotish variant too.
1/13/2021 c12 monkwindu
This story is so fucking good. I really hope you come back to pick it up sooner or later. Thanks for the good read!
1/11/2021 c12 Samwise Pevensie
Your writing draws me into the story - brilliant
1/10/2021 c1 1AriomAlucard
Reading this again because I can't find any other stories that catch my attention and this one has been on my mind to reread.
1/3/2021 c12 Super Fast Potato
This is an amazing story! I hope you come back from hiatus soon.
921 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »