FanFiction.Net
for From Southampton to New York and Beyond

12/31/2020 c12 1Trunks-01
Take care. I can't wait for the others chapter :)
12/27/2020 c9 1ARGLucifer
This is the best haphne fanfiction that I have ever read! My salutations to the author..
12/14/2020 c12 K
This is a brilliant story, and I have high hopes that you will finish it when you have the time, and when inspiration strikes. Just loving it.
10/24/2020 c12 ivan999
ojala algun dia sigas
10/13/2020 c9 Noy
I have a hard time understanding Harry's reasoning. So if someone try to kill your wife, you call the cops be if someone CRAZY try to kill your wife then you do nothing and hope for the best ?
That's just dumb.
10/12/2020 c12 1noondark
Absolutely loved this story so far! One of the few romance focused stories I feel is properly done. Look forward to reading more eventually
9/18/2020 c7 6Lord Shiva
Ginny get off scot free, Harry didn't think he could take one Ron,Hermione, and Ginny all together in a fight, and he freezes when Ginny casts the killing curse even tho he took it twice in the face, yep this chapter was not the best.
8/17/2020 c12 25Miriam1
I am glad that I found this story. I am enjoying it greatly.

I do understand the complications of trying to write the joyous freedom of travel and vacation, while personally experiencing lockdown and isolation.

I look forward to reading your next installment, whenever that may be. For now, stay safe and be well.

Sincerely,
Miriam
7/23/2020 c1 Former Member
Decided to wipe Astoria Greengrass from your story?
7/18/2020 c12 sunandkp
Take your own time, but do update! Love it.
6/28/2020 c1 Shadow
in fact in this fic and in marry you, you have already thought of writing the POV of daphne? it might be interesting to see what she thinks
6/23/2020 c12 3grovepjp
Tx
6/20/2020 c1 hdres
A very entertaining story. I particularly enjoyed the travel and the description of all the places they visited. The staging of the story with the stages of the journey was very clever and made a good backdrop to the romance. With the current restrictions I really enjoyed the vicarious travel. It really reminded me that there is a wider world out there. Thank you for sharing your story.
6/19/2020 c12 WildOnionTops
Awaiting for simpler times as well. Hopefully they will arrive soon!
6/17/2020 c12 1Potter Abducted by Penguins
I'm sorry that you have to place this story on hiatus for now. It's a wonderful story. I hope things will get better soon, and you are able to continue on. Thank you so much for what you've written so far. It's one of my favorite stories!
921 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »