FanFiction.Net
for From Southampton to New York and Beyond

6/5/2020 c12 9alliekiwi
I really enjoyed the story so far. The Pureblood customs you have included are interesting.
6/2/2020 c1 Guest
Personally, I think you should end it here, or perhaps with one more chapter to wrap up the Weasley story line. The story was the cruise. Anything further should be a sequel.
5/29/2020 c12 22Clavyus
Great chapter.
5/26/2020 c12 K
I’m very glad to hear that the story hasn’t been abandoned, as it certainly is believable, and well thought out. Thoroughly enjoyable to date. I feel sure it will continue in that vein when it is resumed. Are there any critical errors? No, merely small ones such as the apostrophe in the name Tonks, and the odd spelling error, but nothing that takes away from the excellent storyline. Please come back to it soon!
5/25/2020 c12 Cateagle
I just came across this story and have quite enjoyed it so far. I can appreciate your attitude toward the restrictions we have had to deal with (fortunately, they are lifting in this state) and I admit to being irked that the modeling that occasioned all this turns out to be considered, by experts in the field, to be quite "buggy" (not to mention that the man whose models were used disregarded restrictions for a "booty call").

I look forward to seeing more of this story when the situation lightens up sufficiently.
5/23/2020 c5 1Vallavarayan
Would have loved it if Harry had replied with a I’ll have what she’s having, and have daphne react at that...
5/10/2020 c12 Roger Taylor
05-08-2020 This is a great story and I look forward to seeing it finished in the future. Thank you.
4/30/2020 c12 K
Great story, even though new chapters are slow in arriving. Keep it going, it is good!
4/27/2020 c12 7jh831
Good story so far.
Good character development.
Though the marriage felt rushed.
Like the long chapters.
One thing though for me is you not using quotation marks when someone is talking.
'thats a big cat'
'thats a big cat'
Which one was talking and which one is thought?
Anyway, i like the story.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
4/27/2020 c2 jh831
I don't get why harry froze, it was only the killing curse, what would have happened, it killing him? Doubtful, he is 2 for 2 with that curse.
4/19/2020 c12 15Ravengrad
Thank you for posting this I enjoy the lightness give the news nowadays. As a comment I will not admit to writing a short story or three that never escaped my hard drive. just to kill off characters that have names I recognize.
4/19/2020 c12 Vanra1986
first of all, i have to congratulate you on writing what i believe to be one of the best Haphne stories out there. This story has done wonders at helping me deal with the monotony of social distancing. As you said in this story, be sure to talk to people when life throws curve balls like this pandemic... use your gift of writing as an outlet if needed because you have a gift that can help others escape the unknown that is happening globally. I would love to see this story continue. However, remember we are all in this together and when things get difficult reach out to someone who can help. If you need to kill off a character in a story then so be it just please let it be a bad guy lol.
4/15/2020 c12 1IceBlades
Stay strong. We'll get through this.
4/11/2020 c12 aesir21
Thank you for this chapter. I understand on the mood situation. We readers escape through books and fan fictions however authors themselves not always have the choices or freedoms. Thank you and stay sane.
4/11/2020 c12 WildOnionTops
Loved the chapter. Will eagerly await the next one. We are under stay at home orders too. Can’t say I like it, but we must get this virus under control.
921 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »