for Nuke

2/16/2017 c3 18ladyspock7
LOL Roxanne and Megamind playing video games at camp, that's cute. Just like a couple of kids! And that scorpion made me cringe. Good thing Minion was there. Having Megamind fling it over to Musicman's side was perfect.
2/16/2017 c2 ladyspock7
I've sometimes wondered if haviing the lair be cold and damp all the time is really very good for Megamind. If I were Minion I'd be worried too.
2/16/2017 c1 ladyspock7
Very good look into young Megamind's thought processes, and what it takes to be a supervillain. He's learned early that it takes presentation! I like how you've worked in how the people in the prison have noticed the changes in him too, guards and prisoners alike. I like that he teaches Minion how to read, along with other subjects.
1/28/2017 c9 29joanhello
This is so cute, little Megamind and little Minion as misbehaving brats. Love their plans, and the little detail with Minion's fins.
1/15/2017 c9 5Oliver2016
A great view into their lives, especially how that trike came to be
1/14/2017 c9 13Elf Kid2.0
This is good. I like the subterfuge. The demonstration of ability was positively adorable!

Syx and Minion are very cute together. This is a good story, and I really enjoy it. Thank You for this.

Thank You so much for this.
1/4/2017 c3 Guest
The scorpion was great! Hilarious
1/4/2017 c8 29joanhello
This is good. I like the way you've established the time in which this scene is set, early in their career, through Minion's memories. Also the sensory details, the mud and the traffic sounds. Good job with Minion's inner voice.
1/2/2017 c8 13Elf Kid2.0
This is excellent! You really did a good job of keeping us in suspense about *why* the stakes had been raised. I love it.

I love how excited they were. Megamind got a *cape* and it was even better than Metro Man's. They had stayed in the Lair for three months. They might even be able to have *furniture*. My heart is breaking.

A week. Megamind has been missing for a week, was taken away by Metro Man a week ago, and Minion has been lying low, staying hidden and not moving his robot-body for a week. Minion! And I am very worried about Megamind; you really did a good job with this.

Minion's robot-body. About 5-ft tall, but big and strong enough to fight. Minion is so proud/happy/glad to be able to fight. I love it.

The decision to move from where Megamind had told him to hide, to become active, was extremely moving and poingnant. This is excellent. Everything here is extremely well-written and in-character. I love it.

This is excellent and fantastic and good. Thank You for writing this. This is good.
1/2/2017 c4 5Oliver2016
i think that after getting his Sir to safety by roxanne's help (metroman is too busy) and probably saving his life Minion gets a new body. since he recognized one of the bombers he'll probably go on a little skullcracking-spree... first they shot and then they shot his SIR? he's gonna be pissed! and an angry minion is actually really scary! and while he's out bashing some heads roxanne will make sure megamind doesn't do something stupid, like going back to work...
1/2/2017 c6 Oliver2016
hahaha, Minion "spitting" on Megamind to wake him up! i can't help but picture one of those archer-fish! great interaction between the two :-D
1/2/2017 c7 29joanhello
I love the combination of tech and fluff. You're right; this topic is not done enough. I think this little scene stands just fine on its own.
1/2/2017 c6 joanhello
Once again, fine job with the characters, and nice humor.
1/2/2017 c5 joanhello
Nice humor here. You've captured the characters well. "Belligerent benevolents"!
1/2/2017 c4 joanhello
Actually, I think the departures from character here are entirely appropriate given the extreme circumstances. I also want to say that you've set a really hair-raising scene here, with good descriptions. Just one little nitpick: after Megamind gets shot, when he's moving toward Roxanne to untie her, he is behind her, so she can't actually see him stumble, fall or curl in on himself. Since the whole scene is from her POV, you might want to modify the description of that moment to limit it to what she can see and hear. Maybe by that time, he'll be so close that she can turn her head and see him out of the corner of her eye.
24 Page 1 2 Next »