for Nuke

1/2/2017 c3 29joanhello
Very cute. Good characterization, and I like the touch that Roxanne went to school, not with Megamind, but with Metro Man.
1/2/2017 c2 joanhello
Nice little vignette, showing the relationship between the characters.
1/1/2017 c7 13Elf Kid2.0
I LOVE IT.

THIS IS ADORABLE. AND HE IS LEARNING GET HOW TO DO THE HANDS! WALKING FOR THE FIRST TIME! AND MINIONS IS SO HAPPY AND MELAMINE IS SO HAPPY AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I LOVE IT. :D
1/1/2017 c6 Elf Kid2.0
This is excellent. Everyone is extremely in-character. air love getting to see things behind the scenes It is fascinating. The dynamics between the different characters are extremely interesting.

This is a good story and I am greatly appreciate enjoying it. :)
1/1/2017 c5 Elf Kid2.0
This is good. This is well-written, in-character, and fun to read. I enjoy it very much.

Thank you for this! This is an excellent start to the new year! :D
1/1/2017 c4 Elf Kid2.0
This is amazing and dramatic and intense...! I love it.

What happens next? Hm. They find cover, first thing. Roxanne frantically does first aid; Megamind do says something deleriouse/concussion-induced; Minion offers practical instructions of dome kind. Assume Metro Man is too busy to help. Escape vehicle, or similar, is nearby; Roxanne is the only one who can drive; all need OUT of the situation. Escape dangerzone together. Get to either prison or Evil Lair for medical care; assume Megamind has "donated" and stored his own blood for just this sort of emergency.
If at Evil Lair, greeted by brainbots. Emergency protocols in place. Roxanne initially swarmed; granted temporary clearance. It is decided that Roxanne cannot be allowed to leave Evil Lair until things are stabilized and/or Megamind is well enough to make a coherent decision, she knows where they live, etc. She is mad about this. The TV says that no one has seen any of them since the bomb-and-shooting incident.

...Anyway, that's an idea. Feel free to use it if you want. Your writing is amazing and I am really enjoying this. Thank You so much for sharing your work. :)
1/1/2017 c2 Elf Kid2.0
This is really, really good and I am glad to have read thus. Thank You.
12/31/2016 c1 Elf Kid2.0
This is excellent! I love seeing glimpses of what Young!Melamine was like. Your portrayal is fantastic. I love seeing him work his way up, studying get all the things he thinks he'll need to be a Super Villain.

I love your interpretation of the relationship between him and Minion. Having him wanting to reciprocate Minion's teaching and care is excellent.
the

This is a good story and I avoid greatly enjoying it. :)
12/31/2016 c1 29joanhello
I like this. You really set the scene well, and the characters, while younger than in the movie, are already clearly themselves. Looking forward to more.
24 « Prev Page 1 2