for Arc Works

7/9/2019 c2 Guest
The comic this is based of is a pile of shit, no really the first real comic we get of Jaune and Blake together and that is what we get, fucking Blake treating Jaune like dirt and tossing him around for shits and giggles, I like Blake don't get me wrong but for all the horrible shit she was doing to Jaune, I just really wanted her to get her's for all of her shit, like Jaune getting payback what would leave Blake beaten and bruised.

Oh and don't get me started on the comments, it's a comic centred around Jaune and Blake a shitty comic but one non the less and what are the comments. Arkos Arkos Arkos Arkos Arkos Arkos. It's like for fuck sake Pyrrha wasn't even in the stupid comic she was mentioned but that was about it, not every damn thing with Jaune demands Arkos.

And the fact your writing a fic about this shitty comic makes me feel sick.

I just really wish we can get a comic centred around Jaune and Blake that doesn't suck and doesn't have shitty Arkos in it.
11/18/2018 c1 CrazyLich79
Ruby:"That's my future waifu."
LOL.
He couldn't say no to that face...or chest.
2nd LOL.
The ending was...nice to say the least.
10/21/2018 c2 1Toby860
Your story reminds me of I believe it's episode 2 of DanMachi the episode of monsterphilia.
6/25/2018 c1 6almostNEET
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WAS INSPIRED FROM GINTAMA!
And damn does it look interesting.
4/13/2018 c3 2Fyr RedNight
This story is really getting funnier by the updates.
4/6/2018 c2 forsaken9
Baaj to bed s, ofd . Real wz$832️a za# v
2/12/2018 c3 freddy.lane.1
Fathers Club!
2/12/2018 c1 freddy.lane.1
oooh! please make this! its definitely going to be something great!
1/12/2018 c3 12pyro of the flame road
I like the third maybe make it a full story
1/9/2018 c3 jazzrapper
I really like these story ideas. i really hope that we get to see more of these stories and i always smile and laugh when i read your stories.
1/9/2018 c3 Guest
Please make this a full story XD I love it XD
12/27/2017 c3 SuffermyMaNiA
Ok my vote is for engagement scramble and the daily life of a freelancer great smutty and i giggled like a loon for a solid minute
Fuck the police! and Fuck Me!
I kinda broke here
11/15/2017 c3 17Ben56
I like it a lot, specialy the part of Jaune whit Weiss's mother and Kali, i hope you put both whit him again in the next chapter. Thanks for the awesome stories, until the next chapter.
8/16/2017 c1 14ZacFF
I wanna see Engagement Scramble get an actual story. I'd be really fun to read.
6/16/2017 c1 6trying to be so oh original
Awesome story I love the whole crime background and the MILF theme so cool like a buddy cop movie is so original
88 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »