for Second Time's the Charm?

2/13/2018 c2 JonNebula
I know it’s been awhile since you last updated but I wanted to let you know I really enjoyed what you written. You did a really good job in keeping everyone in character. Great job!
12/18/2017 c2 lucas.brito.90834
Gostei muito da ideia para essa história...
10/12/2017 c1 kamui5
Enjoying the story please keep up the good work. And please update soon
10/11/2017 c2 2Guardian-Wolf-227
i am so looking forward to reading the next chapter keep up the good work
10/4/2017 c2 Flamarow
It looks like Naruto is already turning is clones into projectiles and having Tenten use them. Its coming true already. :P

This series looks like it could have a lot of potential. I wonder what kind of training Naruto will get under the Taijutsu master and what he will do to gain ninjutsu training. Perhaps being a jonin will make Gai at least good enough to teach ninjutsu even if it isn't his speciality? I'd be interested in seeing Naruto with the ability to open the gates since his healing factor would allow him to be more resistant to the self damage than Lee, unless Lee's body conditioning would make them equals in that. Regardless, I'll be watching this to see where it goes.
10/4/2017 c1 Flamarow
"Teen with eyebrows". If this was any other universe, this would be ambiguous but in Naruto, there can only be one! xD

The squad exam not being teamwork based is odd to me but I guess it makes sense for a squad that Neji could have gotten on. I wonder if Naruto and Tenten will grow close enough to interest people in a pairing.

Shadow clone Naruto's turned into ninja tools and thrown as part of Tenten's hurricane of weapons Tenten does could be an interesting combo attack that transitions into a taijutsu clone storm. Probably not a worthwhile attack but it might have some potential. :P
9/24/2017 c2 Carol542
please update soon
9/24/2017 c1 Carol542
love it
9/19/2017 c2 arinasution5
Cool for a long time I did not read naruto trained by gai
Curious me what would be the skill of naruto and friends
9/16/2017 c2 1Langas
Great begining. I enjoyed reading this story. Please make Naruto and Tenten pair. Good job!
9/15/2017 c2 arthuranna
Like it.
9/9/2017 c2 Jose19
This story will be a lot different than normal because Neji is normally part of this team and he is a important person that Naruto will have to change himself.
9/9/2017 c2 ethan.lukkar
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
9/9/2017 c2 1Luxu1230
Please update soon
6/9/2017 c1 16magicanimegurl
This seems amusing. Naruto with Rock Lee and Tenten. I am curious where Neji is though. Update and write on!
54 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »