for Second Time's the Charm?

4/2/2017 c1 funkyduckfoot
I have read only one other story where naruto is guy's student. It was an awesome read and I wondered why does no one else try it? If you can pull this off properly this story could be just as awesome if not more so. Looking forward to the next update :D
2/17/2017 c1 oneoddtodd
good beginning so far. I'm looking forward to reading your next chapter keep it up!
2/7/2017 c1 5Fox Boss
Question; are you taking suggestions for skills for Naruto to learn?
1/14/2017 c1 Spidja
An interesting premise, I don't think I've seen this before. I'm also looking forward to seeing what Guy considers "holding back" (and kudos on spelling it properly, unlike many here:)).

On the question at top, it is widely held by the fandom that either Naruto joined the academy early, or he was allowed to take the exam earlier than his classmates. The first option is the more likely, as his overall academic scores would NOT label him a prodigy. How much earlier he entered is a interesting question, as I not aware of anyone in canon revealing how often the graduation exam is held.
Just food for thought.
1/7/2017 c1 17duskrider
I rather like how Naruto is on team 9 in this. Guy will help him in his hand to hand as well as the basics as he knows what it is like to have trouble learning in his early career.
Also I wonder how his old classmates will react to Naruto when they meet him again later on.
Though I wonder what happened to Neji did he get sent to another team or was it something else (like an extreme example being ROOT taking him in so he can learn to be strong enough to defend his home and so that the Warhawk can have eyes in his clan.)
1/2/2017 c1 28Kairan1979
I always welcome a story with Gai becoming Naruto's sensei.
1/1/2017 c1 6MM995
Good start, if a bit reductive on the storytelling. However, you do know that Rock Lee adopted the green jumpsuit AFTER becoming a member of Guy's team.
1/1/2017 c1 bankai777
Will Naruto be with Tenten.
12/31/2016 c1 Reisbig2009
Good start. I am looking forward to reading more of this one.
54 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4