for The Legacy of Korra

7/27/2020 c2 Guest
Is Gyatso gonna adapt other bending forms from other elements?
Itd be cool to see how he tackles earthbending principles for airbending lol
4/18/2018 c1 31Tellemicus Sundance
You know, I'm getting the strange vibe that the song 'Best Friend' by Jason Chen would be a PERFECT theme song for this story!

I normally don't read stories that feature an OC so prominently, but I think I made the right choice here. You're doing an excellent job of keeping Gyatso from becoming a Gary Stu by making him so flawed. Good job so far!
4/1/2018 c5 EmoQuartetHydra
Sucks about your arm and your diabetes, but congrats of becoming a dad! You'll be a great dad, man!
3/31/2018 c5 ZooFan
Hope you feel better
3/31/2018 c5 Lord Halcyon
A bit disappointing but I understand that real life must always come first, and congrats on your first kid.

Kind Regards

Lord Halcyon
7/24/2017 c4 iwaizoomi
This is great! I look forward to what ever you have coming next!
5/22/2017 c4 1dx-1118
Will this be a Mako x Asami story? Because I'm even more onboard if it is.
5/20/2017 c4 LastRobyn
I like the new dynamic for the satos.
It gives me a lot more character to look at for Asami. But based on this, I'm wondering how this will impact later seasons.
Also, I'm pretty sure the butler is based off RWBY, but I'm still wondering why you decided to name him BallsDeep69
5/13/2017 c4 1Joeclone
Now this introduction to Asami and her dad is much much MUCH better than the show! I have to ask though, is Klein (not BallsDeep69) the butler an OC? I haven't seen the show in so long so I don't remember.

I'm ready to go back to Korra and Gyatso now. Btw genius idea having the end discussion with the Avatar spirits! Wish I could've said that earlier.
5/12/2017 c4 Girlbook
I can't wait to see the next chapter!
5/12/2017 c4 13Jokermask18
I like it! You gave Asami's backstory a nice touch.
4/30/2017 c3 Girlbook
Like it!
4/22/2017 c4 TheCarlosInferno
Can you give me the link to your YouTube channel?
4/15/2017 c3 Guest
I live for Joshtheposer's retelling of this stories.

But on a serious note, this is a really good series, and the length for each chapters is just right. Looking forward for the next chapter.
4/1/2017 c3 C.E.W
Gyatso is son of a Councilman and a leader of Republic City and Asami is the daughter of Republic City's top businessman, surely they've met a few times.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »