for Busu

1/7/2017 c2 3starfingers
Oof, a cliffhanger!
Beautiful and to the point. I like the pacing, although it felt a bit tight when they were discussing about Kaoru - as though it's too fast. Then again, this is Kenshin we're talking about, he needs the straightforwardness. Please continue, thank you!
1/5/2017 c2 KureNo11
Tomoe was beautiful physically, but she once held a grudge towards Kenshin. That was the opposite of Kaoru. I believe that even though Kaoru was at the same position as Tomoe, she would never had a thought to get revenge.
1/5/2017 c2 Ka Ru Aras
Once again, this is so very in-character. I'm very impressed by how well you captured every character and the group's interactions as a whole. I look forward to the next chapter eagerly, and for future RuroKen stories from you.
1/5/2017 c2 9kaoruca
It has to be another one, definitely. We'll wait for the next chapter
1/5/2017 c2 aleph-vody
yeyyy! an update! i like it! thank you soo much! hope you will always keep your writing.. i like your writing
1/5/2017 c2 Pjean
Kaoru is so stronge and fragile at the same time. I hate Megumi with her justification, but Yahiko and Sano fine. And Kenshin, is so naive.

I hope you update soon, is very cool your story
1/5/2017 c2 6Mamoro
"Kaoru was the main source of beauty in Kenshin's life." What a lovely line! Thanks for posting
1/5/2017 c2 skenshingumi
I am enjoying this. I especially liked how you had Kenshin stutter out the idea of having to be direct with his feelings. That & the way he has effectively tortured Kaoru with waiting made me chuckle.
1/5/2017 c2 4TricksterBoo
Thanks for the quick update! Looking forward to the next chapter.
1/5/2017 c2 Sweetishcross
you have me officially hooked on this story! i'm eager to read the next chapters
1/2/2017 c1 Guest
I like this, so far. Perhaps someone else will notice Kaoru's beauty?
1/2/2017 c1 Kenji-chan
For a 1st time writer this story is good
1/3/2017 c1 KureNo11
Oh I am dying to know what happens next? Please continue this. Thank you!
1/3/2017 c1 TricksterBoo
I really liked your summary, and I would like to see how your characters resolve their issues. Looking forward to your next update!
1/3/2017 c1 Pjean
Poor Kaoru. I want to know what will happen with her. And Kenshi is a big BAKA!
33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »