for Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

7h c1 muffdyvr
great fic! lmao!
6/11 c33 Guest
I have enjoyed this story a lot so far; the interplay between McGonogall and the trio is quite amusing, as is Minerva’s increasing irritation and paranoia. I’m looking forward to the next update!

Also congrats on the new pistol. It’s a great gun, though not the gun for me (can’t explain exactly how but it felt really wrong in my hand). I haven’t been out in years but I will be out shooting again soon.
6/11 c33 Gabriel H. Sapphire
ngl bro, a lot of rwby fans such as my self dropped it after season 4-5 ish. The show was suspect from the start and it actually got pretty good at season 3.
6/10 c33 DiveLord
Thanks for the update ya ramblin’ bastard. Can’t wait to see what this quartet of champions does to the poor maze and its denizens. Or what this Harry will do to the Death Eaters in the graveyard if it even gets to that point. As he’s expecting a trap I doubt Wormtail will get the drop on him so easily.

In RWBY news, after season 3, when the creator Monty Oum suddenly died, everything started to go down hill as writing and character design got progressively worse I’ve been told.

And I recently got my first pistol, a Beretta Px4 Storm. Love that little thing. Low recoil, smooth trigger pull, now if only I could find some damn ammo I’d spend more time at the range with it.

Fuck you and take care of yourself,
Diver
6/7 c33 Joshua the Hand Written
Great chapter. I struggle to decide which I like more, your stories or your author notes. You have a very charismatic way of cussing out the world. If you are curious about other fandoms to read, you might like "Worm" by Wildbow. It seems to be fairly good from the start, and the fandom would likely appreciate your sarcastic humor.
6/7 c33 3Caelus06
Great story ! I love it.
6/7 c32 dsty292
Hey Uncle Jack. Spent a good four or five years in IT. The job consists of half reading what the screen says, half knowing how to google the problem, half knowing how to decipher terribly vague forum posts. So yeah, you're more or less correct.
6/7 c33 komal.kahlon
Hi Uncle Jack,

The fanfiction and your stories are a hell of an insane ride, but one I'm enjoying to the fullest. You are a tough youngish guy and had I not been living in a country with strict gun laws I would have asked for pointers. Enjoy your journey to becoming Wolverine and keep writing!
6/6 c33 Trey of the rebellion
Glad to hear you've recovering well from getting more metal put in you! RWBY fanfiction certainly is something huh? Reminds me of when the Naruto fanfiction community was in it's heyday like ten years or so. Anyways, hope everything goes well, Love you fuck you too
6/5 c33 blanklystaring
Every chapter just gets better and better! You inspire me to write!
6/5 c27 Bob
I suppose that was sort of a public service message there at the end. To add to it, before pulling that trigger, you gung ho new gun owners should think about this. The cops do NOT clean up that pool of blood that soaks into your carpet, into the floor and the subfloor, seeping in everywhere. And if you wait to kill him outside then its murder. By the time you get back in there to do anything about it, your whole house will stink like week old corpse and your walls, paint and every bit of your furniture will permanently absorb that smell. Even if the cops shake your hand and you don't have to hire a lawyer, its going to cost you tens of thousands and days of your time just to get back to square one
6/5 c33 2CMVreud
Yeah, keep up the good word yourself too.
6/5 c33 BLADE OF ILLUSIONS
I actually liked your french love triangle, so i pettition for yo to not ending it.
6/5 c33 FateBurn
good chapter
6/5 c33 CoolFanfictionLover
so looking forward for next part.
uff now its third task
i juts dont want cedric to die.
1,139 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »