for Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

4/18/2017 c4 4BlackCashmere
This feels way too tame for Cynical. He's usually a lot sharper with his dialogue.
Writer's block?
4/8/2017 c4 2CMVreud
Truly, your stories, the fanfictional I mean, are a ray of sunshine in my seemingly everclouded life.
Just don't catch me if I fall, sometimes I need the bottom of hard truth to get my ass into gear.
And your anekdotes need a stand alone, because they are awesome.
4/3/2017 c4 essex2
Great chapter, and a great bar story.
4/3/2017 c4 chXenocide
Absolutely loving the story. A minor point that you might want to clear up is how they know about the Room of Requirement, since in canon they didn't find it until 5th year.
4/1/2017 c4 Guest
Excellent fic. I am so glad you are finally writing something after Nothing but Trouble. I mean, that was one of the best Naruto fics I've read. I loved it to the end. After the end and the seemingly endless epilogs? Not so much.

Great start to this. My favorite is how Harry, Hermione and Ron all fit in, all are cool and no one is an idiot. Well. that and it's just good. If the story idea sucked I guess I wouldn't care much about your characters. Luna? Who can't love Luna joining them? The Three Musketeers was actually about four friends so why should the Golden Trio be different?
4/1/2017 c4 brighteyes343
Loving it
Update soon
Does Harry sue when his name comes out the goblet.
Update soon
4/1/2017 c4 2history
I love tge idea of Sirus being in the french riveria and with Sophie:)
4/1/2017 c4 1Bobboky
very nice
4/1/2017 c4 tenchifew
Nice chapter!
Was positively surprised to see Sirius brought in this early, and Room of Requirements is quite possibly the most underutilised bit of magic in canon, which... is arguably is a trend, with things like sneakoskop or deluminator.

Now, is it Moody or Crouch, that's the question.

Thank you for writing.
4/1/2017 c3 tenchifew
Nice one.
Really like your Luna, and while occasionally funny, the Ron hating does get annoying.

Thank you for writing.
3/17/2017 c3 Guest
After reading this chapter I now have the burning desire to see magical napalm delivered via broomstick airstrike.
3/12/2017 c3 essex2
Nice chapter. It'll be interesting to see how they deal with the acromantula colony.
3/2/2017 c3 36Jonn Wolfe
I . . . Love This. For a humour fic, this is outstanding. Excellent work! Top Gnosh! Faving and Following!
3/2/2017 c3 3Burc'ya Ordo
Always a pleasure to read, mate. Lots of fun, plenty of interesting points, and I love your character interactions.

What's your poison/gin of choice?
3/2/2017 c3 1Bobboky