for Thanks for the Memories

7/30 c12 HGRHfan35
Who knew Pauline could ever root for Kira.
Jebb...A ladiesman like all Dukes...if he takes that step, it is going to bring a world of if by the of chance that he will remember one day...he'll be up the sh*tcreek without a paddle.

Kira, I just want to hug her.
7/30 c11 HGRHfan35
Aaaah, I see what you mean in your answer to my review.
Mmmmm...looking at it from my pov, the reader who want happy ever after (but frankly has given up on it for herself), the idea of Jebb skippin' Hazzard so easily is hard to cope. Looking at it from his pov, the man who has no idea who he was past his 20's...I get it.
And Kira...well, sometimes you just have to let go. If he loves her, he will come back. But holding on only brings pain.
7/28 c10 HGRHfan35
Mmmm... I fear that the thing that will jog his memory will be quite traumatic.
Am I right to think it is Stepbrother dearest that will be out on parole?
7/28 c9 HGRHfan35
I really Hope Kira opens up to her brother
7/25 c8 HGRHfan35
Mmmmm. perhaps a smack upside the head. Poor Kira, shemust be really hurting. Do she and Bo talk about it?
7/11 c7 HGRHfan35
This triall...I kinda forgot. Is this the step-Bro?
I have a feeling Jeb will get his memories back by living through some trauma... O_O
7/11 c6 HGRHfan35
Oooh Jeb... if you would only remember that a little lie always snowballs into one big pile of ...well, shit.
6/29 c6 abbylucyP
Love the update!
It’s so good to read your stories again!
5/24 c5 HGRHfan35
Oh dear.
I had hoped a sexy home Video of Jeb & Kira would jog his memory. Pity he never got that far ;)

The letter... a convict getting released? One she put away?
5/8 c4 abbylucyP
I love this chapter! It’s fun seeing all the little babies getting bigger and interacting in the dialogue now!
5/7 c4 HGRHfan35
Aaah.
An Update. I am glad you are back in writing mode.
Hope you are doing okay.

Jebb... must be hard. Some thing may feel normal. Others so foreign. All the while he has a wife & 3 kids. Do Kira & Jebb know the boys have a connection like Bo & Kira share? I am sure they do but Kira never shared that tidbit in this new situation...
5/7 c4 8WENN9366
I didn't have any idea you had done an amnesia story when I started mine! Tough for him not knowing his family, both for him and them. I'm not very familiar with your series, but I'll have to try and find time to read it after I get finished writing this last story. Your writing is excellent :D Kudos!
1/23/2017 c2 billybob10
Some good writing here. I'll tell ya what.
1/21/2017 c2 5Divawannabe24
Loving it. Keep going.
1/4/2017 c1 wasteroftime
Better than I thought I'd find based on other stories in this fandom. Still, why open a story up with an OC? Should I know these people in the story? A story about such a minor canon character should probably open with that person at minimum. Not an OC.

With that said, it is an interesting idea.
46 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »