for Thanks for the Memories

7/31/2020 c13 abbylucyP
I have been loving the new updates every day!
The story is so good so far!
7/31/2020 c13 HGRHfan35
Well...sh*T!
Like I said in earlier review... she has to let go & if he loves her...
But Jolene (gods, I always hated the song and the name) is extending her hooked nails right into the all to willing Jebb & right now I wanna punch his lights out.

Kira, so hurt and lonely and soon...
well, I hope Jebb regrets it once he remembers but I fear that regret will come too little too late.
7/30/2020 c12 HGRHfan35
Who knew Pauline could ever root for Kira.
Jebb...A ladiesman like all Dukes...if he takes that step, it is going to bring a world of if by the of chance that he will remember one day...he'll be up the sh*tcreek without a paddle.

Kira, I just want to hug her.
7/30/2020 c11 HGRHfan35
Aaaah, I see what you mean in your answer to my review.
Mmmmm...looking at it from my pov, the reader who want happy ever after (but frankly has given up on it for herself), the idea of Jebb skippin' Hazzard so easily is hard to cope. Looking at it from his pov, the man who has no idea who he was past his 20's...I get it.
And Kira...well, sometimes you just have to let go. If he loves her, he will come back. But holding on only brings pain.
7/28/2020 c10 HGRHfan35
Mmmm... I fear that the thing that will jog his memory will be quite traumatic.
Am I right to think it is Stepbrother dearest that will be out on parole?
7/28/2020 c9 HGRHfan35
I really Hope Kira opens up to her brother
7/25/2020 c8 HGRHfan35
Mmmmm. perhaps a smack upside the head. Poor Kira, shemust be really hurting. Do she and Bo talk about it?
7/11/2020 c7 HGRHfan35
This triall...I kinda forgot. Is this the step-Bro?
I have a feeling Jeb will get his memories back by living through some trauma... O_O
7/11/2020 c6 HGRHfan35
Oooh Jeb... if you would only remember that a little lie always snowballs into one big pile of ...well, shit.
6/29/2020 c6 abbylucyP
Love the update!
It’s so good to read your stories again!
5/24/2020 c5 HGRHfan35
Oh dear.
I had hoped a sexy home Video of Jeb & Kira would jog his memory. Pity he never got that far ;)

The letter... a convict getting released? One she put away?
5/8/2020 c4 abbylucyP
I love this chapter! It’s fun seeing all the little babies getting bigger and interacting in the dialogue now!
5/7/2020 c4 HGRHfan35
Aaah.
An Update. I am glad you are back in writing mode.
Hope you are doing okay.

Jebb... must be hard. Some thing may feel normal. Others so foreign. All the while he has a wife & 3 kids. Do Kira & Jebb know the boys have a connection like Bo & Kira share? I am sure they do but Kira never shared that tidbit in this new situation...
5/7/2020 c4 8WENN9366
I didn't have any idea you had done an amnesia story when I started mine! Tough for him not knowing his family, both for him and them. I'm not very familiar with your series, but I'll have to try and find time to read it after I get finished writing this last story. Your writing is excellent :D Kudos!
1/23/2017 c2 billybob10
Some good writing here. I'll tell ya what.
48 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »