for The Fourteenth Floor

2/4/2017 c1 kate
oh cripes sherlolly on the sofa is my new favorite thing! gawd this is so good. so terribly good. I can frikken smell Molly's apartment with her baking. thank you for this! I am now ploughing through all your fics btw. Will thank you ever suffice? 3 I wish you all the joy in the world, Flaignhan
1/18/2017 c1 Cate
Wow.
1/15/2017 c1 112geekmama
I love the details you put into your stories, and the characterizations, as always, are brilliant. I am as one with you on Sherlock's attitude toward the whole Magnussen affair and its aftermath - it never rings true when I read fics that have him wringing his hands merely over committing a murder.
1/9/2017 c1 2BadBoyLover
Lovely :)
1/9/2017 c1 Guest
This fic was so beautiful, especially for one about ginger nuts. Honestly, the ending nearly made me cry, the way you related it back.
1/6/2017 c1 2Agent00Melon
Dude, that was incredible. I love how you tied that in with the season premier. I'll never be able to watch that scene without thinking of this story~
1/3/2017 c1 4Vega's Ring
I love how you're able to weave these moments that we dont see into canon. It just makes me feel warm and fuzzy. And I like that you're keeping true ti their characters and it's not a love fest between these two.

Thank you for your stories!
1/2/2017 c1 Guest
This fic was so cute. I really like reading it storiws. Can't wait to read more. Thank u so much for sharing ur amazing talent with us all.
1/2/2017 c1 Saffysmom
Thank you, I needed this!
1/2/2017 c1 Guest
Whoa that was beautiful! Well done you and thank you for sharing this with us Sherlollians!
1/2/2017 c1 darklyprimitive
I really liked this - very visual, and it puts an interesting spin on Sherlock's behaviour at the meeting
1/2/2017 c1 59likingthistoomuch
Oh dear love! I loved this version, am gonna hold this as cannon. This is what actually happened in Sherlock's head..this!
1/2/2017 c1 93Navy Babe
Absolutely gorgeous, as per usual with you. Love love love this interpretation of a rather manic scene. Definitely helps it ring true a little more. Lovely little balm for my heart tonight.