FanFiction.Net
for Mutiny

9/3/2023 c1 Laydee1235
woah dude what the hell?! you really thought you could right a masterpiece and we wouldn't notice huh? I have to say that you, my friend where COOKING!
6/21/2023 c1 Anolirak
This was such an emotional rollercoaster, i looooved it !
9/7/2022 c1 tiltedcloudz
This was so good! I love this! this had me at the edge of my seat the whole time, I could feel the tension just from reading this. This is an amazing story!
10/3/2021 c1 Allypoppy
this is honestly so dang GOOD! I absolutely loved this!
9/7/2021 c1 Guest
This is probably one of the best fan fics I have ever read. It was perfect. Everyone was so in character. It felt natural and real. Incredible job!
1/25/2021 c1 Guest
Gosh,aren't the First Mate's lectures just always get so stressful and serious?!Zoro is definitely scary as a teacher!But I'm glad that there is this teacher on board.
8/23/2020 c1 Megan Schoutless
this is so much in characters! I really love iiiit!
7/7/2020 c1 creativesm75
nice
5/11/2020 c1 2weep for the empty
I adored this, it was super well done. One of the best nakamaships i've read it quite a while
5/3/2020 c1 24ilovecartoonsgirl
Poor Luffy...trauma sucks. At least Zoro was able to get through to him, as well as the others. I could feel the tension through your words and the confusion the other Strawhats felt, as well as how scared and uncertain they were. Great job!
2/18/2020 c1 51Mako-clb
Wow! Deep stuff.
11/16/2019 c1 junemel
This is such a good fic!
The whole crew is in character and I love how you wrote the building tension between Luffy and Zoro. Everything in this fic is perfect 3 ! Thank you for sharing it with us
10/19/2019 c1 Guest
I feel like you can either look at this plantonically or romantically(between Zoro and Luffy)
5/17/2019 c1 amorfetilalatree
Aside from the characters, you are a good writer No doubt about that.
5/17/2019 c1 amorfetilalatree
I don't know what sanji's role here is. None. And I think luffy is ooc. He isn't immune to mishaps ofc but he will never say that kind of words to his crew.
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »