for Right Here Waiting

12/28/2020 c1 Cindymint
Awesome story
4/16/2017 c1 82effulgentcolors
Just gave this a quick re-read and damn I love it! I love Emma being brave and bold and putting Killian first for once. Thank you for the awesome read! 3
4/14/2017 c1 Guest
Aww, this was so nice!
4/13/2017 c1 mansts
Such a happy ending to this story!
1/29/2017 c1 21Anne Nonymus
I loved your alternative to Killian giving up his ship and continuing to think of her while she was gone. Really enjoyed reading this.
1/3/2017 c1 Sara
Beautiful season 3 scented story! I loved it. Everything is so perfect and believable that it does not seem an AU at all!
Thank you for sharing!
1/2/2017 c1 aylaeh1
I liked the story.
1/2/2017 c1 3PastOneonta
Wonderful story, the familiar phrases and setting in an AU well written and engaging. I was thrilled at the end, as Emma found her courage and stopped running. She grabbed her red leather jacket, Henry and Killian and is going home again. This is very good, thank you for sharing.
1/2/2017 c1 Chris926
Terrific!
1/2/2017 c1 shady-swan-jones
If you think that a sudden and fateful encounter with an ex the moment Emma needed to make a life altering decision and a heavy dose of nostalgia will make me cry, then you're absolutely correct! God, the way you describe it, when she saw him and her world tilted off axis. And Killian was so patient, not revealing immediately why he was in new York and his feelings for her.
Amazing use of the parallels! Bar/ ship.
I loved the glimpses of their relationship in storybrooke, angsty as they were. If I may, I suggest you think about writing a little prequel to this with their earlier days, how they met, what their affair meant. It has a good ending anyway
1/2/2017 c1 23randomsquare
This was great. I'm glad Emma made the decision to stop running. That she realised how it was affecting the people she loved.
1/2/2017 c1 Guest