for The Empire's Blade

9/8 c1 soccermm231
this started off the same as son of darkness. im guessing yoou just copy pasted and then changed some words... well played. well played
8/28 c8 Jajur von Hohenzollern
Oooh please tell me second Sister is gonna be in rutos rack tag little sith order
8/20 c8 Spartan-A312
PLEASE FRIGGIN UPDATE THIS STORY!
8/20 c8 7Cranky Monkey 699
I hope you continue this. It’s well written and the story is fun and engaging
8/20 c6 Cranky Monkey 699
Evil is evil. Quoting the Witcher I see lol. I actually love that line. I agree with it completely.
7/8 c7 Gamma-X
Darth Talon?! There are too many characters! I love Darth Talon and all, but come on..Maris Brood, Shaak Ti, and Ahsoka were enough! :O
Too many women from different continuities! Its like all his Future Apprentices are and will be Female and be a part of Naruto's harem. Is there *anyone* else we should know about? Please stop. There's enough women! Also, question; why do people hate Sabine? I don't see much to hate and I quite like her design, though, I suppose I did stop watching Rebels after the first season, or, at least, a few episodes after the death of the Grand Inquisitor and them leaving Lothal. But yeah.. anyways...How many girls are you adding to this harem? We got Seventh Sister, possibly Shaak Ti and Maris Brood, possibly Talon, Ahsoka, and very unlikely but still possible, Maketh Tua. And possibly Juno Eclipse if she falls for Naruto too like she did Starkiller. So, that's, what? 7? I would prefer it to be just have been 2-3 chicks, but I ain't the awesome author of this fic. So..how many girls do you plan to add? Will any of them end up with Cody or Rex?
Anyways, keeps up the good work!

Ja Ne~!
7/8 c4 Gamma-X
To be honest.. I expected Galen Marek to be Vader's *second* secret apprentice and for him to encounter Naruto on Felucia. I didn't actually expect Juno to be with Naruto since she belongs more to Starkiller. Ah well..let's see where this ends up. And I hope it's Naruto x Maris Brood x Shaak Ti. Huehuehue.
6/22 c7 VPSale
Dude start writing this already...
6/21 c8 VPSale
Dude Absent again. Please continue this story. This good.
5/16 c8 Naru99
Actualiza xd
5/5 c8 Musicscarecrow
Happy may 4th! Can’t wait for the next chapter.
Hope life’s treating you better in general, and good luck
3/14 c8 4Monster King
Great job please continue
1/31 c8 ethan.lukkar
Magnificent story so far can't wait for more please update soon
1/25 c8 swiftrabbit
No worries! I truly appreciate you taking the time out of your life to share your story with us, so take whatever time you need and know that you will have a loyal fan waiting for you :)

Read ya later!
1/23 c8 Peter Kim
I wonder if the Emperor's back up plan is to make Naruto the puppet ruler of the First Order if he was ever killed or fallen?
528 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »