for Stage Fright

12/20/2018 c1 12creativesm75
this is superb
2/10/2017 c1 20Marion the Geek
I love this. He deserves every bit of this. Thank you!
1/14/2017 c1 112geekmama
The characterizations are just wonderfully drawn here, I think, and it's rather hilarious and intimate and all the good things. Great writing!
1/8/2017 c1 7whirligigkat
This was actually perfect. Absolutely loved it- cute in a lip-biting-in-exasperation (o these situations!) kind of way.
1/6/2017 c1 Lady Zephyr
You did a nice job on making the situation awkward and humorous at the same time . I chuckled a few times.
1/5/2017 c1 rooneykmara
Wait, how brilliant is this? THIS IS BRILLIANT. It's such a crazy good idea and I love how you tied it in to the beginning of the episode and his manic energy there.
1/3/2017 c1 Lo79
You've been putting out so many stories lately, I'm so happy. Please keep it up! You're my favorite Sherlolly writer and I just realized after reading Stage Fright that what I love about your stories is that they come from a perspective I wouldn't have considered and your story ideas are inspired. You take a throw away scene (peeing in a cup) and turn it into deeply nuanced magic. While I love stories where Sherlock and Molly are together, I find it surprising that I love even more your stories because they aren't a couple, but they're still together. You offer a glimpse of them just interacting which is more than enough because you write it so well! As much as I want them together as a couple, you've made me realize that as long as they never stop interacting and communicating then that's all I really need. When you don't post for awhile, I'll just go through and reread all your Sherlock stories over again and now you're adding more to the reread pile! I have to admit that I've reread Advertising Space more times than I can remember and when I'm having a tough or sad day I have to reread it because it always makes me feel better. Absolutely brilliant idea, it's complete magic. Would you ever consider writing a sequel to it? Every time I read it, I always wish for a sequel. I just had to ask the question. I can't wait to see what you post next. All that to say, thank you so much for writing and I hope you don't stop! Any time you post, you make my day! Thanks so much and happy new year! Lo
1/3/2017 c1 1MsCassity
I feel like it goes without saying at this point that I love just about everything you publish... everything. Perfect job, as always :)
1/3/2017 c1 12Naninator
Haha this is hilarious! And I'm really glad you addressed his use of drugs and the solution of testing him for it - the show seems to glance over it quite a lot considering it's such a big issue. Well written and you do a wonderful job of keeping them in character.
1/3/2017 c1 59likingthistoomuch
I dont even know how to review this other than it was wow to glance into Sherlock's brain for a moment. And it mustve been so horrible for Molly. I fully support this HC!
1/3/2017 c1 4Aphraelsan
This made my day!
1/2/2017 c1 TEB
This was absolutely perfect, thanks for sharing!
1/2/2017 c1 Saffysmom
This is my newest head canon. Perfectly done!
1/2/2017 c1 18Mistykins06
This was oddly perfect.
1/2/2017 c1 46keeptheotherone
Horrible and hilarious and perfect, all at the same time. Favorite line: "She'd throw a corpse out of a window but fixing a drugs test? No chance." I love how Sherlock knows this without being told.
17 Page 1 2 Next »