for The Villain Wrangler

1/23 c30 15Xlerons
Just fabulous; I loved every minute of this.
1/21 c1 RusticPrince
I love this story so wholesome I hope it continues or ends nicely it's horrible seeing amazing stories die
1/17 c30 SnowingCrystals
Finally caught up. I love this fic. Hearts, and more hearts given lol. Your writing is great,hopefully people stop trying to plagiarise it.

Totally agree with your AN btw, Superman defeats the KKK is an old favourite of mine and seeing the backstory behind the story is amazing; anyone who's interested should look into what happened. it's cool.
1/17 c25 SnowingCrystals
spacebattles would love this, I actually thought you posted there first.
1/8 c30 42cassy1994
This was such a good extension of the original Tumblr post thank you for making it
12/31/2020 c30 Greenly15
I'm just going to say I got lost a couple of time while reading this but I also really really enjoyed reading this
12/30/2020 c30 BrolyTheG.O.A.T
Great chapter this honestly feels like it could be an official comic, and it's realistic to the DC universe. I like this and hope you make more. Also do you I get notified when you post a new chapter or not.
12/26/2020 c30 2Hollowminion
This is a lovely story, so many laughs and tears, really looking forward to the next one!
12/26/2020 c30 lucasg234
I cried. Amazing.
12/24/2020 c30 4mongodatroll
For what it's worth, I have been enjoying this story for quite a while and would love to see more of it. Though I am well aware that life, and muses, are occasionally going to have their way with a person.
Thank you for your efforts.
12/18/2020 c30 17El Sentir Del Grillo
¿!Que¡?. ¿Puedo comentar en mi lengua madre?. ¿Por qué nunca me molesto en leer las notas de autor?
Como sea, tu historia es increíble y honestamente creo que es una de las mejores que he leído (No la mejor, considerando que existen historias como Less than Zero, pero una de las mejores a fin de cuentas). La idea de humanizar a los villanos es algo que se ha hecho por algún tiempo pero nadie lo había hecho tan bien como tú (en mi opinión, obviamente)
Como sea, espero que sigas la historia y saludos desde México (que bien se siente poder decirlo en español)
12/16/2020 c27 Anyar4
I loved this story, 谢谢。
12/8/2020 c30 blackjack896
Just found this story today, one of the best things I've read in a long time the chapters are very well written and moving looking forward for the updates in the future. P.s villain request is count vertigo
12/3/2020 c30 man
ayo where the new chapter at
12/4/2020 c30 16Omarnosian10
Just binge-read your story. Loving it so far. Only downside is that it seems that Danny will be single throughout the story. If you ever put up a poll or decide to pair him up, I suggest Harley. And by the way, are you still taking villain requests?
2,452 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »