for The Villain Wrangler

12/24/2020 c30 4mongodatroll
For what it's worth, I have been enjoying this story for quite a while and would love to see more of it. Though I am well aware that life, and muses, are occasionally going to have their way with a person.
Thank you for your efforts.
12/18/2020 c30 17El Sentir Del Grillo
¿!Que¡?. ¿Puedo comentar en mi lengua madre?. ¿Por qué nunca me molesto en leer las notas de autor?
Como sea, tu historia es increíble y honestamente creo que es una de las mejores que he leído (No la mejor, considerando que existen historias como Less than Zero, pero una de las mejores a fin de cuentas). La idea de humanizar a los villanos es algo que se ha hecho por algún tiempo pero nadie lo había hecho tan bien como tú (en mi opinión, obviamente)
Como sea, espero que sigas la historia y saludos desde México (que bien se siente poder decirlo en español)
12/16/2020 c27 Anyar4
I loved this story, 谢谢。
12/8/2020 c30 blackjack896
Just found this story today, one of the best things I've read in a long time the chapters are very well written and moving looking forward for the updates in the future. P.s villain request is count vertigo
12/3/2020 c30 man
ayo where the new chapter at
12/4/2020 c30 16Omarnosian10
Just binge-read your story. Loving it so far. Only downside is that it seems that Danny will be single throughout the story. If you ever put up a poll or decide to pair him up, I suggest Harley. And by the way, are you still taking villain requests?
11/26/2020 c29 2madtad1
Your stories are some of the best written, even when they are sad like Capter 30. I work with Cancer patients, mostly adults, but the Peds are the hardest to handle.

Had a 12 YO girl the other day telling her Mom not to worry.

I needed a coffee break after.

Keep up the excellent work! I can’t wait for your next chapter in either version of these stories.
11/26/2020 c30 35The Dreaming Hare
I'm really enjoying this so far, even when you've ripped my heart out with sad chapters. I look forward to reading more of your work.
11/22/2020 c30 9jojo3112
Ik heb vind je verhaal geweldig en ik herlees het soms omdat het mij een goed gevoel geeft om al die slechterik zo lief te zien doen. Het lijkt me leuk om de toyman een keer te zien.

I find your story awesome and I often reread it as it gives me a good fee2 to see the villains being so nice. I would love to see the toyman come up.
11/21/2020 c27 estar12
LUCIFER
11/18/2020 c30 turtles peach
I always wanted to read one with the villains being nice to kids. This whole thing made me cry. Very wholesome and moving.
10/28/2020 c30 monke
where next chapeter
10/29/2020 c30 1blackknight99
So you've done mostly Batman villains with 1 Wonder Woman, 2 Flash, 1 Superman, 1 Green Arrow, and 1 Green Lantern villain. Maybe you could do Black Manta for Aquaman, The Brain for Doom Patrol or the Teen Titans, Sinestro or Atrocitus and Dex-Tarr for Green Lantern, Gorilla Grodd for Flash, or even Black Adam for Shazam?
10/28/2020 c30 6Turais
Thanks for the story, first saw this on ao3 while browsing the damian wayne tag stories and was pique by the summary and decided to try it out never knew it has onions sprinkled in some chapters and had to let the dam broke. Recall in ao3 some fans ask for a patreon? Hope you have one and can send the link to support and show my appreciation for this story.
10/26/2020 c30 12Falconress
I love this story! I found it on Ao3 (I actually don't have an account, though I left kudos and a comment as a guest) and I adore it!
2,458 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »