for The Villain Wrangler

10/22/2020 c6 Rachel Parra
I love it!
10/22/2020 c30 Joelseph14
Big sad you better have a fun one after these feels
10/20/2020 c30 Marshman101
I love this story more and more every time I reread this every few months. Yet it never fails to make me cry a bit at the same parts and at new ones for when you update it. And now I learn that there is a marvel version, I must read that as well. Stay awesome
10/15/2020 c30 shiki11
Muito bom!
10/9/2020 c30 Linni dutchie
Maybe it’s my pregnant hormones but I cried a lot. Thank you for another beautiful part in this story. I will wait for the next part, keep safe!
10/8/2020 c30 Blackknight360
Brilliant story. Thank you for writing it.
10/8/2020 c30 1justsomeguy16
I have gotta say man, this has got to be the best fanfiction about the DC comics that I have ever seen, you do a damn good job of making even the villains that are hardened criminals show a softer side, and that just makes them all the more dynamic. I definitely understand what you did for Joker, but I also definitely would have liked to see some redemption from him, even if it was just for a moment. Maybe you've got that slated for a later chapter, maybe not, but either way, you've done some damn fine work, and I hope you'll keep it up!
10/8/2020 c30 enzoisshall
This book is heartwarming please continue to write
10/5/2020 c30 TheJanJ
hey, I just found your story today and I love every bit of it. (To the point where I finished it in less than three hours!)

Lots of authors try to highlight the humanity within villains and rogues (primarily the more grey ones like Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy or Captain Cold) but very few manage to get them quite right. Make them believably human while retaining their identity as a rogue. You are one of those few.

More than once did your story move me close to tears, such as your chapter with the Weather Wizard or your most recent one with Clayface and I want to thank you for writing this.

I have only one character in mind for Danny to meet at this time and she's a bit unorthodox seeing as the's not objectively a villainness but many see her as one.

I'm talking about Death of the Endless from the DC Sandman comics. The physical form of death who adores humanity as a whole and guides everyone from birth till death. I think she and Danny could have a lot to talk about considering his close proximity to terminal patients.
10/6/2020 c30 1TheRatLover
Stories like these sometimes really makes me believe in humanity. I thoroughly enjoy stories where an OC is neutral and shows the good side of both villians and superheroes. I really enjoy the warmth your story gives while also reminding the reader of the real world. A good mix of both fiction and reality. I'm a naturally emotional person so those "death" scene really hit me hard. But the warmth I receive from the other chapters is enough of a payment. So thank you for your story, I look forward to more updates!
10/1/2020 c11 Vahnimor
chapter 11... there are no words to describe how hard this chapter hits you in the feels. the part where the little girl asks Mr Mark to make more rainbows no big voice I had to stop reading because I couldn't see I was crying too hard.
9/29/2020 c30 6Blueninja33
I could not stop reading this and can't wait for chapter 31. You are a tremendous author.
9/29/2020 c1 Blueninja33
I love this story.
9/27/2020 c30 Guest
Damn made me laugh made me riding the train to work and my commuter friends worrying about why years are running down my cheeks ,I'm just a big deal but ThankYou
9/27/2020 c30 4hvm2k2
My feels!

Loving this story and hoping for updates.
2,458 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »