for The Villain Wrangler

6/25/2017 c9 Catrick
Typical Luther mannered heroism. I loved it.
6/25/2017 c9 614fox
You have no idea how Danny brightens my day; Literally. It was raining when I started reading and now it's ALMOST sunny outside.

And I guess I had a wish too? Riddler and a teenage boy who has lost his sight, but loves mystery novels.
(Danny gets a surprising present of headache pills from someone after this case.)
6/25/2017 c9 HunterHD1
well since he's in metropolis how about metallo or the atomic skull
6/24/2017 c9 TaylorMade
I'd love to see what would happen if a kid requested to see a hero and a villain who are enemies... Like Bats and Penguin, just as one example, though if someone else has a better match up, I'm not emotionally attached to this particular one.

I just want to see the dancing involved.

Still loving this btw!
6/24/2017 c9 37JaggerK
As contrary as Bats can be, and we all know he'll do his research which will lead him to a conversation with Selina, I wonder if he might actually think this is a good thing? If for no other reason than to freak out Superman.

Besides, It's not like the Sirens would ever let Danny bring in anyone really dangerous like Joker.
6/24/2017 c9 4jonathin.stuart
This is a great story, I am eager for the upcoming chapters.
6/24/2017 c9 4GotNoName123
This is one of the few stories where i'm against the heroes and i'm happy about that!
6/24/2017 c9 41Puella Pulchra
Oh that was awesome.

I loved Batgirl being the one who called him. I loved Danny not caring what Superman has to say, this whole thing was just so awesome.

"The look on his face let Danny know Batman would be in for some questioning when Superman returned to their headquarters." Best line!

Can't wait to find out what happens next.
6/22/2017 c1 Guest
This is so good! Continue please?
6/19/2017 c8 Vanuni22
I found this today and I loved it- read all the chapters in an hour. Your writing is amazing, the story is so well constructed. CAN'T WAIT FOR CHAPTER 9!
6/19/2017 c8 CuriousShark15
I don't know if it's my heartstrings talking but THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC I'VE EVER READ and please keep updating :3
6/13/2017 c8 1BOSS02109
I AM SHOOKETH IN THE BEST WAY AN ACTUAL FANFICTION UR THE BEST PLS DONT STOP
6/11/2017 c8 7littleditto
Aww, Melody, no!

I just had the thought of "how did Batman react to the last chapter? And do the heroes set up, like a network to keep each other aware of where the VW goes? Cause I could totally see Batman putting some sort of watch on Danny and calling up another hero and saying 'Danny Johnson is coming to your city' and they just go 'fuck!' Y'know?"

Another good chapter. Good luck with finals
6/10/2017 c1 1masamunexyamato
Really loved the idea of this, and when I finally got around to reading it I couldn't put it down! Thanks for a great story and I hope to hear more soon.
6/8/2017 c8 5TheMamaBear
Love what you're doing with these stories! Makes me wonder what Danny's background is for him to continue doing this heartbreaking job.
2,527 « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 .. Last Next »