for Beam 'Em Up, Scotty

12/29/2017 c1 6Mad Library Scientist
This is an awesome little story, and it makes me wonder what would happen if Krennic also got beamed aboard with Cassian and Jyn.
10/12/2017 c1 17Mellia Bee
Ha! It just occurred to me that I hadn't read any of your stories, so I came over to look around and I'm glad I did. This was fabulous. I didn't care for the way Rogue One ended either, and I'm a die-hard fan of Star Trek (TOS, but still...) so this was really enjoyable and fun to read. I'm still smiling. Thanks for this!
5/5/2017 c1 Daydreams.and.Butterflys
very interesting. trekkie or star geek or both?
1/21/2017 c1 framework4
You've just dumped them into the center of the tale and you don't plan to go on? Really?
It's a nice start.
1/20/2017 c1 39tigersmeleth
I sincerely hope that there is more to this, because it's a really nice set up for a fascinating cross over!
1/11/2017 c1 8Golden Bearded Dragon
I love these "how it should have ended" fics. They're the best. :) I wrote one about Wash from Firefly/Serenity being saved by a Master of Death Harry Potter.
This was fantastic. The ending of rogue one I have still not yet gotten over, but this helps. It really helps.
1/8/2017 c1 1eecobeo
Well that was very short I was expecting it to be a little
1/4/2017 c1 20marinawings
This looks to be interesting so far! When I was a little girl, I wrote and illustrated a bunch of Star Wars/Star Trek stories where Captain Kirk and Luke Skywalker were BFFs, saving various galaxies together, lol, so that nostalgia factor definitely has me interested in your story! It appears to be well-written also, always a plus! Keep up the good work!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service