for Innocent Bond

3/2/2019 c22 TheRyomaEchizen
Ohhhhhhhhhh this is soooooo good! I can’t wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
8/4/2018 c20 ARMYAnimeGirl
Please continue, please I really love it (). I just finished the whole chapter in just 1 hour and 3-4 mins, I can't stop reading it. Luna's mission made me jump out of my seat. I'm looking forward for the next new chapter. You did great. I love it d()b
7/26/2018 c20 8Diabolic Tracer
Sorry that I didn't review earlier, got no internet connection, but this was a good chapter. Can't wait to read the next!
7/21/2018 c19 Diabolic Tracer
Welp, it's been a while since I last review, wasn't it? A whole... 8 chapters ago, sorry. So, Luna keeps on figuring out how to use her powers even thought she has to do so in active combat zone? No shit that the Order has so little Exorcists if their plan to train them is tell them just the basics and throw them out there to fight Akumas.

The most favorite part from the whole chapter would be Luna's interactions with Ita, the way they seem to annoy each other makes me chuckle every time. I'm a bit interested how exactly the Dark Matter used by the Akuma that hit Kanda was more different that others'. I mean, Level 3 Akumas all have more powerful abilities, but I never thought that they could each one's attacks could affect Exorcists differently...

Or maybe it's because of Kanda not having a Parasitic Innocence, I don't know. But it's still a great chapter nevertheless.
4/27/2018 c18 ellieatml
it's pretty good. keep going :)
6/4/2017 c14 Laura H
I love this new chapter! you can actually see the improvement you've gone through and that's one of my most favourite thing with newer writers! And the chaper itself was amazingly good! The only thing I can say I had a problem with was the dad and how he basically told them his entire story. People in real life don't do that, so I would suggest you try to keep such a thing to a minimum, unless it's relevant to the plot. Of course, I can't say whether or not it will be just yet, but I decided to warn you anyway, because a lot of other readers I know find this very annoying. Other than that, you've done great, and I can't wait for next chapter! Good luck with the writhing! Kisses!
5/30/2017 c13 Dayndra
Its knee-caps darling and you were right. I WANNA EFFIN KILL HIM. THAT (censored) SON OF A (censored)&£$¥{¥£&{μ}Г¥£{{¥¥{{$$$*£{]}[}!
You should have seen me: with 38.6 celsius, buried beneath a mountain of blankets, with chattering teeth, and growling every name under the sun I could think of under my breath.
4/16/2017 c11 Diabolic Tracer
Hmm, your writing has improved since my last review. I see that its in your style to make the chapters more simple which I don't have a problem with. I too will keep my reviews short from now on because it became obvious to me now that THIS FREAKING SITE CAN'T HANDLE ME PUTTING A HAPPY FACE IN MY REVIEWS AND GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE LITTLEST THING SO IT CUTES MY FREAKING TEXT THAT PIECE OF...

Anyway, as I was saying. Well, I'm not sure what I should say. From what I get/remember Luna's and Mina's Innocences are connected to one another which is pretty interesting concept. There is not much ,other, important information that I get from this chapter, so that's about the plot.

The joke with Mina going berserk or something because someone woke her up made me think: 'Is that true for every girl?' But I surely won't try to find that out!

Also, there is something that I wanted to ask. The story is about twin sisters from Bulgaria but Mina is a japanese name, so how does that work? I don't have a problem with it, but I'm always interested in why a particular name is choosen of a character because I want to know, that's it. I know that Mina means Protector or Love, depending of the country... but I want to know why that one in particular!
3/11/2017 c9 Diabolic Tracer
Well, though I followed this story around when last chapter came out I felt a little bit awkward to suddenly review a -Man story, because that's not exactly what I focus all that much on this site :3

Anyway, moving to the chapter. Your chapters are all simple and straight forward, which is nice, but it seems to me that they are lacking details. For an example the figting scene...

It was actually decent? I have readed other -Man fanfics before, but this story had a better battle scene that most of them. The only problem was that it couldn't get me emotionally invested in what was happening. Like, when Lulu (That's what I'm going to call Lulubell, btw..,) killed the heroines mother it was so fast and simple that I was like... 'Eh.'

Now, I'm not sure how 'kind' of a review this is, but I can tell you by experience that a harsh constructive criticism is better than no criticism at all as it let's you see your own work from a different point of view ( - )

Diabolic Tracer Out!
2/25/2017 c7 Laura H
Lucky! I was just scrolling down the man section and look I what I came across! A new chapter! I'm so glad you're continuing this story, because I really like it! It's getting interesting really quickly and I can't wait for the next chapter already! I'll be really happy to see how the story turns out! Good luck with your writing and stay positive! Kisses 3
2/7/2017 c5 Dayndra
It's gape with one p and one another that I can't remember at the moment, however...One hellava good job on that chapter, sis. И не стaвaш по-сляпa, съвсем си си добре. Рaдвaй се че не си 8ми, 10ти или не дaй боже по-висок диоптър. И съжaлявaм че не я прегледaх, зле ми беше(и все още е).
1/21/2017 c3 ellieatml
I really like this chapter. It is well written and I really like that you included my favorite anime song. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. <3
1/10/2017 c2 Laura H
I really like this story! I hope the next chapter comes out soon! Kisses :* 3 3
1/10/2017 c2 10fanfictionfan0
I like this story! The writing style could use a little work but that happens with practise, and from what I've seen this is your first story, so there's nothing to worry about! Keep up the good work! I hope you update again soon! Good luck!