for The Last of the Peverells

7/18 c1 Guest
ARES! WHY THAT NAME!? I LOVE THE STORY AND I'LL KEEP READING IT BUT ARES AS A NAME IS LIKE, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
6/23 c16 Sam Davenport
Awesome story, please finish it!
6/18 c10 mtkicks
The insults at the end of the chapter are the best part.
6/7 c8 Devil power
s
6/6 c8 Devil power
s
5/28 c12 Guest
Yeah not for me anymore
5/28 c11 Guest
I skip the early years since you didn’t start with them
4/24 c5 Guest
I had wondered why I hadn’t read this before and why it was so far down the favorites list, then I got to this chapter. It’s as stereotypical of a FanFiction as it gets. Nothing unique or good about it.
4/21 c18 Erielaw
This remain a magnificent, multi- faceted story- perhaps too weighty for a single piece of fan fiction, even one with multiple chapters. It cannot easily be finished and perhaps would be easier to handle as a series. Nevertheless, I wish the author would continue it. Is it abandoned?
4/16 c9 1rb2312
Great chapter

One of the most enjoyable harry trials i have read. Think sirius would love watching the memory of it.

Not suprised lord greengrass stood on harry's side, so to speak. After all, the boy is dating his daughter.

Love that the toad got put in her place and told that her position is not nearly as grand as she likes to think it is.
4/7 c18 1kittyranma
Curiouser and curiouser, I hope you get your muse back soon.
3/13 c17 disgust
Another hermione simp. dropping it
3/10 c18 Wolvie26
Love it! Can't wait to see what Harry/Ares and sirius think and do about albus' s plan! Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon!
3/5 c18 cerulean369
Wow I loved reading this! While the flow of dialogue was a bit disgruntled at times, the plot of the story was well written. I really enjoyed reading this story and can only hope you choose to update one day. Thank you for sharing this! :)))
3/3 c18 HughJasz
This story is fantastic, and its a tragedy to see it abandoned as it is now. I sincerely hope this continues some day.

While it has its flaws It does what few fanfictions dare to do: to invent something original. It does beyond the base Harry Potter universe and actually creates something unique and interesting from a new perspective. Absolutely wonderful!
1,503 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »