for Jealous? No Way!

2/20/2020 c1 epic
So cute!
1/26/2017 c1 Flamenbionicnemo
Loved it! You had me confused about their relationship with Noct kissing Proms neck. Can't wait for the next chapter!
1/8/2017 c1 73UndeadDolly
Cute, cute, cute!
1/4/2017 c1 Guest
Omg another one. Thank youuuuuu I love this. Jealous noctis and omg papabear! Daddy Gladdy definitely likes it LOL thank you again omgg I wish you can write an N17 or R18 or lemon but that's ok this makes me happy enough omg
1/4/2017 c1 7fiftyshadesofanimetrash
Aw!

I really loved this! I think Prompto and Noctis were REALLY in character- it made me so happy! I love the idea of Noct being secretly the jealous type- at least for Prompto! The only thing I thought was a little off was all of the kissing, and then at the end Ignis alluding to that Noctis and Prompto weren't even a thing yet. I feel like they would have been a little less touchy then? Of course it's my opinion; who knows, maybe I'm wrong? . It didn't have too much of an effect on how good your story was because I fell in love with it all the same.

Nonetheless, don't take this as a bad review. I loved this so much; I am trash for this pair. (Fiftyshadesofanimetrash, eh?) You are a great writer! Not a lot of people can add romance to a ( as far as we know) fic for characters who were not initially portrayed as gay but keep them in character at the same time! I love it.

Papa bear :-)...I love Gladdy