for The hidden note

5/4 c1 418AndAllThatMishigas
I really love this version of that note and what Robert would have done about it. He really does try to take things into his own hands and makes a mess of it all. But he gets to the right place in the end. He tries to do good and wants to do the right thing but he just misses the mark sometimes. But Cora is always there to lead him right again and this is why they are so compelling and so perfect.
1/25/2017 c1 latifraise
Nice take on this plot. I thought the note was a tip! But I prefer the versions with a Bricker message in it.
1/5/2017 c1 19LaMarwy
Awwwwww ma che carini! Hai avuto una splendida idea e questa storiella me la sono proprio goduta! Buon anno in ritardo XD
1/4/2017 c1 CountessofCobert
Excellent story. I have always wondered about that note and had always thought it was intended as a last ditch attempt to make Cora come with him. I also assumed that Carson wouldn't give it to her. I loved here that he chose to give it to R, that wasn't part of my headcanon and created a great dynamic! I also adored Rosamund being part of this. Well done. Hope you had a great festive season.
1/4/2017 c1 18zaibi12
How bittersweet! I think we all wondered what was in that note and this is a very clever headcanon. I'm so sad for my baby Cora, can't imagine her thinking this AGAIN after all that happened but I love how they moved together, burning the paper and starting anew. It was so heartwarming. They belong together!
1/4/2017 c1 breesecretdaught
i wonder if bricker would have the gall to ask cora to meet up with him or toactually run away with him. we'll never know what was in the letter he gave to carson or even who it was for - almost certainly cora, but it could havebeen him telling off robert... hmm.
it's nice to read fan interpretations like this.
1/4/2017 c1 Guest
Lovely :)
1/4/2017 c1 6witchoesed
Awwww dear you're back! And you have just made my heart explode with this beautiful fic! I always wonder what was in that damn note, it was a bit dissapointing that Fellowes didn't gave us more details in the show and there are just a few fics about it, so I loved yours! Please write more fics :)